Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

s4 vs moded A4?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 04:27 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: s4 vs moded A4?

you positive its a b5... pretty rare to have the nav in a b5. cant stand a punk kid that doesnt even know or appreciate what he has..

Old 06-13-2006, 04:32 AM
Site Moderator

Beat him, then offer a straight trade. Since your car is faster and has better gas mileage, he won't be able to resist.

Old 06-13-2006, 01:14 PM
3rd Gear

yea its the same body style as my 99 well a little different but you know what i mean and it has Nav with a cd player, im actually going to see him tonight so maybe i will have a story tomarrow, I talk to my gf yesterday and she said her freind said (the gf of the s4 owner) that steve (the kid in discussin) was being a real dick and she was worried that I might beat her bf up, seeing that im so much larger then him, and tried to get him to just leave it alone... seeing im 6'2" 240 and bench well over 400 and he is 5'10" maybe 170 she dosnt want him getting into a verbal argument over our cars.. but im not like that, never really been in a fight so im all set...

but we are all going out to dinner and well we have to drive on the highway to get there and we are meeting at my gf house so.... looks like he is going to try and screw with me...

I dought he would trade he bought it last year paid alot for it at an audi dealer, they gave him a good warantee with it

maybe i will take my comp speakers out of my car, the two subs with the box weigh 120lbs speakers are 48.7lbs a peace my VW b5 was alot faster with out the box in it.. was the difference between chirping the tires and doing a masive burn out its like having another girl in my car...

Old 06-14-2006, 01:16 AM

SP4NK him for me.

(yeah, you should remove the box and hell, the spare too, run on a 1/4 tank of gas...what's important is that he loses and bad...I'd rather see an S4 wrecked than the sacrilige of a loser driving one...who knows, maybe you can help him see the light)

Old 06-14-2006, 01:39 PM
3rd Gear

sorry guys for the length

SO like I said above we all went out to dinner last night and met up at my girls house.. he was still being a dick so I put it out like this (keep in mind there were 6 of us)
I said my gf hates when i drive fast which she dose, and im not going to drive like a dick on the high way for no reason so if you really want to race me that bad I want to get something out of it.. So in front of everyone I said looser has to buy everyone dinner and this is not a race of who has more ***** its a race of who's car is fraster I refuse to go over 130, who ever has the lead up to that point wins thats all im willing to do.. So this kids takes the bait, im not to sure where his speed limiter is or even if he has one but i have yet to push my car past 120 and from driving my passat i know i use to hit a wall around 130 so with his 6 speed i figured with more gear if we got into a who's car has more speed battle I would loose. so at any rate we took three cars and, I also didnt want anyone else to get hurt so the other stipulation was that we would drive our own cars and the rest would go with the other couple..

so now to the race, it was about 700 pm and we were on 91 going towards New Hampshire, after you go through springfield MA the traffic clears and the road is a two lane Highway with little traffic and for the most part staight, we did the 10 mph rolling start honk the horn when your ready..

so the little bastard downshifed and honked his horn as he is ecelorating like to cheat well i was quick enough but he still got a half car length lead but by the end of second gear i was about a 1/4 car ahead and by the time i got through third i was a good car length then 4th i really didnt pull much on him till like 110 to 135 i gained another car lenght got in front of him he was in the left lane I was in the right and put on my hazzard lights to signify that i beat his sorry *** and i was done so i slowed down, and he passed me and just kept on going..

so get this he was so pissed that I beat him when i finally pulled into the parking lot to the resturant (holly smokes.. this awsome BBQ place) he came up to my car and wanted to look under my hood because he thought I had NOS, he was like you must have cheated, this is what i said... NOS what are you talking about I dont any "New Old stock" I dont know what your talking about.. (my dad use to own a car parts store and thats what they use to refear to when they said NOS, then i was like if you are refuring to nitrus no i dont have any type of set of and even if I did condidering you dont know your *** from your elbo you wouldnt be able to tell if I had a set up if you were staring at the bottle in my trunk.. so at this point the other car shows up and his GF gets out of the car while he is yelling at me like the ***** that he is and she says shut the **** up steve you are suck a dick, you lost we saw it, and then his friend the the other coulpe that we were with (i dint know him to well) said yup looks like your buying everyone dinner because once again you manage to be an ***.. And then his gf said your lucky Nick (thats me) dosent have a temper becasue if I were him i would have already kicked your *** and judging by the size of him i dont think he would have a problem..

so after a bunch of bickering he paid, I orded alot..ha, I felt kind of bad the bill came to 185 or so but watching him pay was worth it... He kind of calmed down after dinner, and I told him he was not such a dick i would even be willing to do some mods to his car (i wouldnt mind playing around with an s4) when we got to the cars he pulled a 180 on me came up to me and shook my hand, and said he was sorry for being suck an ***.. i dindt realy know what to say, the rest of the night he was not so bad...

Old 06-14-2006, 02:10 PM
5th Gear

Now THAT is a satisfying kill story. Well done man. Maybe you've shown an S4 owner the light... and you can get him chipped, at least. Then he'd beat you Haha oh wouldn't that go straight to his head, though. Ah well, I'd never feel bad about losing to an S4...

Old 06-14-2006, 02:21 PM
3rd Gear

yea i wouldnt mind, he should beat me, his car is worth probibly twice what mine is worth, if he acts like he did towards the end of the night ill make sure he gets chipped and he siad he like's the sound of my eghuast I wouldnt mind charging him a **** load of money to make a custom set up mine cost me almost nothing, just the price of the mufflers..

Old 06-15-2006, 03:51 AM
5th Gear

Haha sell him on the miltek exhaust with cats... *cough* 2500 bucks later...

Old 06-15-2006, 04:49 AM
1st Gear

haha dude thats awesome. nice kill and hopefully he wont be such a douche anymore

Old 06-15-2006, 11:27 AM
1st Gear

good for you man, i knew you would win. Now that will humble him. Now maybe he is going to want to learn more about his car. That way he will have better luck at picking and choosing potential kills. lol

Quick Reply: s4 vs moded A4?