Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rumsfeld FIRED

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 06:41 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Rumsfeld FIRED

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

now here is one for you. I have a right to live till my lord resides its time ( not that I believe in all that crap lol ) and the east bend the rules to save face on brutal murder and show it on the net to make a point, that's a tyrant what ever you want to say the gods have nothing to do with this its simply dominance
Yeah, I don't disagree with that. So what's your point? All I'm saying is that the U.S government should treat all ethnicities and religious groups in Iraq with equality, especially a Christian minority since they need the most protection. Take this from someone that lived under Saddam for 12 years.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:50 PM

when ethnic groups stick together and don't mix the result is obvious, remove that vial and be seen as a member of the human race and we are all the same regardless of where you come from, im a member of the human race

Old 11-10-2006, 06:50 PM
2nd Gear

You know what bothers me about this whole war. The fact that the Iraqi military that we are now funding, the Iraqi people. You know what forget I said Iraq, and make the whole mid-east. The people that we consider innocent are not always so much. Those innocent people, out number those that are not. If those that are innocent really wanted to be free, the can be. They could fight for themselves. If they wanted bad enough they couldn't fail. It bothers me that they do not have the same national pride as we do.

For instance. Say this kind of thing was happening in America, a group of men/women were grouping together and blowing **** up. Now imagine such as in mid-east this group is pretty well known such as the Taliban. Every John Smith in that neighbor-hood would be on them like white on rice. That kind of crap would never fly. Especially in the south.

Now you may say well they were scared and so on. But like I said this group is well known. If Iraq had to come save us ( remember roles are reversed just for conversation sake) they came to the hood where the men and women are hiding. Every house wife in the area would be like this is what they look like/drive/their activity patterns, and freakin so on. There's no way they wouldn't get caught.

I would like to know if this makes sense to anyone and if you agree. That these places where these Donkey rapin **** eaters (aka terrorist) are. If the people rose up agianst them they would get the hint a lot faster.

You know Oh **** America's after us, oh **** our countries are after us ( and I don't mean their gov's. either I mean the people). Oh **** maybe we shouldn't be doing this, maybe we're the infadels.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:55 PM

what bothers me is the needless lose of life, its not iraq its other elements trying to disable the state or a training ground for insurgents ( murders ) for future attacks on the free world, guess what ? we are ready

Old 11-10-2006, 07:00 PM
1st Gear

when ethnic groups stick together and don't mix the result is obvious, remove that vial and be seen as a member of the human race and we are all the same regardless of where you come from, im a member of the human race
Again, you're not getting it. It has nothing to do with people sticking together. Christians are getting murdered, tortured, raped and their churches are being blown up on a daily basis in Iraq. They are being targeted because they are different.

Old 11-10-2006, 07:03 PM

again your not getting it ( people are getting what you said ) regardles of faith WE are HUMAN and have the right to live

Old 11-10-2006, 07:05 PM
1st Gear

again your not getting it ( people are getting what you said ) regardles of faith WE are HUMAN and have the right to live
Ok that's what I'm saying. And they're not the ones that are letting us.

Old 11-10-2006, 07:06 PM

agreed

Old 11-10-2006, 07:06 PM
2nd Gear

By the way

[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

I ful<ing love my country after 9-11 I tried to join the military. But they wouldn't take me. I hurt my back something fierce in a ATV accident about 1year before. They said they couldn't waive it off. Even though my trigger finger and brain still work just freaken fine.

AMERICA 1ST

Old 11-10-2006, 07:15 PM

other people from other countries died as well you know

Quick Reply: Rumsfeld FIRED