Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rumsfeld FIRED

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 04:21 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Rumsfeld FIRED

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

a politician and a person of the cloth should stay well apart ( they dont mix ) like oil and water, keep YOUR faith to your self and your god with you
Isn't George Bush the same person that invaded Iraq because he said God told him to? And it really has nothing to do with the religion. He is talking about the well being of ALL Iraqis. But he ignored the Christians simply because they are the minority there, even though they are the original inhabitants. But what should I expect from someone that always ignored the minorities (ie: hurricane katrina)

Old 11-10-2006, 04:23 PM

end of story

Old 11-10-2006, 04:50 PM
1st Gear

[quote]ORIGINAL: Palindari

If 3 years of teaching military doctrine to officers and 20 years of military service has taught me anything - it is this.

>But Iraq was a mistake - a greedy, misled one at that - but it is done and we do need to see it through and bring as many, if not all, of our fellow patriots home intact.<

Pardon me for boiling this down, but now I have to ask.. What doctrine, and whose officers are you teaching?

Old 11-10-2006, 05:04 PM

some will never understand, MIDDLE EAST = bible punchers - WEST = Democracy and when the church get involved its becomes out of control and that's when the innocent pay for the ignorant

Old 11-10-2006, 05:24 PM

was it wrong to remove a tyrant who killed many for no reason but pleasure?? or power or just power and money ( we all would like to win the lottery ) but without blood on our hands? is that what money is all about??? if so I would rather do without may your gods be with you

Old 11-10-2006, 05:33 PM
1st Gear

some will never understand, MIDDLE EAST = bible punchers - WEST = Democracy and when the church get involved its becomes out of control and that's when the innocent pay for the ignorant
How much of an expert on the middle east are you? Saddam Hussien wasn't a bible puncher. Saddam Hussien was part of the ba'athist party, which is an athiest party. The people the military are fighting now are the same religious extremists that were trying to get Saddam Hussien out of power. And to say "middle east = bible punchers" is a pretty ignorant statement.

Old 11-10-2006, 05:46 PM

ORIGINAL: IHATEAMG

How much of an expert on the middle east are you? Saddam Hussein wasn't a bible puncher. Saddam Hussein was part of the baathist party, which is an atheist party. The people the military are fighting now are the same religious extremists that were trying to get Saddam Hussein out of power. And to say "middle east = bible punchers" is a pretty ignorant statement.
lets say I didn't expect that lol what does saddam hold in his final court case when sentenced to hanging ( ???? ), your bible wont help you here mate the sin deserves the penalty

Old 11-10-2006, 05:54 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: IHATEAMG

How much of an expert on the middle east are you? Saddam Hussein wasn't a bible puncher. Saddam Hussein was part of the baathist party, which is an atheist party. The people the military are fighting now are the same religious extremists that were trying to get Saddam Hussein out of power. And to say "middle east = bible punchers" is a pretty ignorant statement.
lets say I didn't expect that lol what does saddam hold in his final court case when sentenced to hanging ( ???? ), your bible wont help you here mate the sin deserves the penalty
I don't understand what you're saying, like literally. And I don't know why you think I'm some kind of religious fanatatic. All I said was that George Bush needs to treat the Christians in Iraq with equality.

Old 11-10-2006, 05:57 PM

you said it in one word ( you don't understand ) have a few beers

Old 11-10-2006, 06:04 PM

now here is one for you. I have a right to live till my lord resides its time ( not that I believe in all that crap lol ) and the east bend the rules to save face on brutal murder and show it on the net to make a point, that's a tyrant what ever you want to say the gods have nothing to do with this its simply dominance

Quick Reply: Rumsfeld FIRED