Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Roommate Hater-ade You know you want to post

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 10:03 PM
2nd Gear
Default Roommate Hater-ade You know you want to post

Ok, I have to vent so I can take a nap.
My former roommate bless his heart worked some deal with the landlord to get out of the lease and transfer to a new apartment next door to me and leave all these damages. So I threatened to sue her for breach of lease contract and pissed her all off til finally she rode his butt and made him pay for some crap. And so he comes over all sorry to apologize.
Today (2 months later) he decided he was Mr. Wealthy and slips sixty bucks and a note about sorry for the inconvenience. So I send it back with a note that says "grow up. You lying to me right up to the day you move out cannot be paid off by sixty bucks, I will never respect you" (BTW money means very little to me, after all I bought my A6 myself I think I can afford my rent)
And at the end of the note I write PS tell your girl to not park in my spot. SO he comes over after getting the note and is like you need to tell her yourself (BTW I don't even know his girlfriend) and I don't appreciate you telling me how to act to the woman I love. HA HA so you are gonna let me talk to her you are a genius.
SO now I emailed her... Please don't park in my spot (harmless), PS this note is just what it says, don't think ...and I write a bunch of crap about how lame her boyfriend is (in sarcastic undertone cause that is my thing).
How lame can this get, he was in the car with her when she parked in my spot. I swear I have to tell him, his girlfriend, and the actual owners of the car (because they came out when I was fixing to get it towed).
Well that being said I realize how lame this is on my part too, or perhaps what most of you have already found out, I am such a jerk. HA HA HA Post some good ole haterade here.
BY the way, this is majorly a guy thing, but what man is going to come apologize every couple of weeks and try to be all buddy buddy with someone they screwed over in the past? Even my girlfirend says, who does that?

Old 08-14-2005, 10:08 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: Roommate Hater-ade You know you want to post

Roommates are such a disaster. I used to live with 4 guys in college who just trashed the place. Needless to say we got no security deposite back. Anyway lesson is it's so much better living by yourself.

Old 08-14-2005, 10:26 PM
2nd Gear

This is actually my first year with a roommate. I have made it forever (5 years) with out one. My girlfriend thinks it would help her to know how I would treat her... all she has found out is that most guys are jerks.

Old 08-15-2005, 11:47 PM
2nd Gear

i have lived in the same apartment with my former roomate for 4 years. last year my girlfreind moved in with her kid (3yr old). he had no prob her they new each other for years (5-6) even before moving in. when my roomate finaly got a girl (7 months ago) is when all the prob started. he compleatly changed. she wouldn't go out with any of his friends me inc because she had her circle of friends and didn't need any more. she is so bad that he had to go to her work everyday to have lunch cause she wouldnt socilize with people from her work. when she was over she would ignor us and give us dirty looks. a snobish little girl 6 years younger than the rest of us whos mommy and daddy always bought her the nicest things and would not have anything cheep. he not making a lot of money bought a lot of stuff for her and just keep racking his cc bills up. we went up to him a few times to say we didnt like her and she was not respectfull to us and my gf kid going so far as saying she doesn't like kids and hopefully she doent have any. he finaly moved out case saying he could not take us anymore. sayong we comlained about his girl to much. when he left he took all of his so called stuff inc salt and peper shakers silverware some cooking utensils. anything he payed into or sayed he payed for he took. he also took some can goods open boxed of cereal and other stuff.

i now found out that he move into a new room with 4 (soon to be) roomates it is all funished so all the crap is sitting in boxes at his moms house.......

a freind of `10 yrs gone( not even a call to me ar other friends) cause of a snobbish girl that he new for 6 months......what a dick

Old 08-16-2005, 03:17 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: hb972.8q

a freind of `10 yrs gone( not even a call to me ar other friends) cause of a snobbish girl that he new for 6 months......what a dick

females are the devil.

Old 08-16-2005, 04:25 AM
2nd Gear

There is something to this, my two roomies had/ have psycho girlfriends, one of them his girlfriend parked in my parking space next to his other girlfriend in his spot and i told him one of his girlfriends needed to get out of my spot. She made him move out. Sad, two weeks later she realized I was serious, she really was parked next to his other girlfriend.

Old 08-16-2005, 06:00 PM
1st Gear

Oh yea, well my roommate used my razor cuz he didn't have any cartridges for his!

Old 08-16-2005, 08:35 PM
3rd Gear

Hot female roommates that walk around in their thongs are great though![sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 08-17-2005, 04:49 AM
2nd Gear

My friend (male) lives with these two fatties (female) who always walk around in thongs. They are sorority girls so you know, it is hot to be above a 10 and wear a thong. They also climb in his bed when they are drunk. Oh and female roommates eat your food and drink your drinks and then you can't beat the tar out of them cause they are women. I would rather have a girlfriend, atleast there is more to it than thonging it up.