Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ron Paul?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 11:09 PM
1st Gear
Default Ron Paul?

Just curious to see what people on AF browsing the off topic section think of Ron Paul.

Old 12-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Ron Paul?

I like his ideas on individual rights and the gov't having less influence, but it seems like he wants to the US a purely capitalist state. Relying people's good deeds to solve social issues.

There's a couple of great interviews of him on youtube.

Old 12-21-2007, 01:44 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Munzter

Just curious to see what people on AF browsing the off topic section think of Ron Paul.
I know, I am voting for him. Also, there are several people I know in DC, those who are inclined towards him. He may be the surprise of 2008, as he the most underrated candidate...in my opinion.

Old 12-21-2007, 01:49 AM
3rd Gear

He won't come close to being Prez, so why does anybody care?

Old 12-21-2007, 02:05 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

He won't come close to being Prez, so why does anybody care?
You think Osama..err Obama will come close?? I don't think so.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Senior Administrator

^^^Closer than Ru Paul... oops, meant Ron Paul will.

<<<FTR, Jazz is NOT an advocate of ANY candidate over any other candidate. Jazz just doesn't appreciate peopel who chose to disparage others simply for the purpose of fruitlessly attempting to make them & theirs look better. Noc, how would YOU feel, personally, if I equated YOU with Hitler, or Stalin, or Hirohito, simply because I do not like YOUR politics? Obviously you are incapable of pointing out any genuine flaws in Osama's platform or message, and must therefore attempt to create negative associations in peoples minds. Of those inclined to fall for such infantile, grade-school tactics, it would seem this is the constituency RON Paul requires for His candadicy to be seen as legitimate. When you feel teh need to resort to this type of character assination you do a disservice not only to yourself (surely you are able to communicate on a higher level than that. what next, you gonna talk 'bout His Mama?!?!?); but, to those you purport you message to be directed to. You are effectively telling the rest of us that you ALL lack teh capacity for independent thought. Anathema to the fundamental basis behind Ron Paul's platform, message, and intent, I believe.>>>

Old 12-21-2007, 09:33 AM
2nd Gear

Nice Hirohito name drop but I find it hard to believe many people in this forum would know the extent of his atrocities. (ps how do you really feel?)

Old 12-21-2007, 09:37 AM
3rd Gear

Obamam's Mama: "Hey Obama, why is the PO LEESE huur again"

Old 12-21-2007, 10:43 AM
2nd Gear

socially, he's way too conservative for me. but, as far as individual rights and the war go i could get on board. he's raising a whole lot of cash and might pull a surprise in a primary at some point.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:47 AM
2nd Gear

who??
Bush for 3rd term!

Quick Reply: Ron Paul?