Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

rofl bitches number

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 04:15 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by theTTkid
well, sweetee.... i dont think a straight up boob grab does the trick... i think if amze is lookin to get laid then hes going to have to actually put some charm in the equation somewhere, but not that gay corny ****... but, if all is well, it would probably begin with a make-out then go from there. if she doesnt want sex she'd tell him...

pretty sure, and i bet most guys will agree, if they went in for a straight up boob grab it would end with a swift slap to the face or kick in the nuts and a good night.

hahah, obviously it goes from making out, to removing clothes.. and so on.

Yeah fake charm, act like i'm genuinely interested etc etc.. lmfao

Old 02-09-2009, 04:42 PM
5th Gear

A couple years ago I was at a bar and started talking with this decent looking girl. Only problem i had with her was she smoked, well, and she had a kid. Not a problem for the night, at least I know she puts out. Well, we went outside so she could smoke at one point, and I showed her the TT. She ran her hand across the dash and said "I could *** all over this". (Fail, no she can't if I can't get her away from her 16 year old designated driving sister)(and thats underage, or I would have tried for both). What I did do was have my hands down her panties while on the dance floor, and on the deck outside...

Goes to show, sometimes you don't need to put any charm into it. Some girls have less morals than some of the guys I know.

And if shes big, slap her *** and ride the wave.

Old 02-09-2009, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
so how does this sort of thing work? i mean seriously?
you call her to ask her out to do what? dinner? movie?
then after you put in your time, you just reach over and grab a boob and go from there?
maybe i'm clueless, but i just don't understand how that works.
is that how you got suckered?

Old 02-09-2009, 05:00 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
i lol'd.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:23 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
A couple years ago I was at a bar and started talking with this decent looking girl. Only problem i had with her was she smoked, well, and she had a kid. Not a problem for the night, at least I know she puts out. Well, we went outside so she could smoke at one point, and I showed her the TT. She ran her hand across the dash and said "I could *** all over this". (Fail, no she can't if I can't get her away from her 16 year old designated driving sister)(and thats underage, or I would have tried for both). What I did do was have my hands down her panties while on the dance floor, and on the deck outside...

Goes to show, sometimes you don't need to put any charm into it. Some girls have less morals than some of the guys I know.

hahahah, ****.

Nice man.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:28 PM
2nd Gear

alcohol is the world's leading persuader .

Old 02-09-2009, 06:15 PM
5th Gear

c'mon, don't talk about alcohol like that.

Alcohol doesn't persuade girls, it strips away inhibitions, so the TRUE girl inside can come out. Its like a window to the soul.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:20 PM
2nd Gear

thats true. i laugh at girls that say "i get slutty when im drunk". no bitch, ur slutty all the time, u just hide it when ur not drunk.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:24 PM
5th Gear

heh, yeah, i had typed that, but I decided to leave that line out.

Anyway, which girl am I consoling?

Old 02-09-2009, 06:29 PM
2nd Gear

not sure yet. this marissa girl has been calling me and texting me all day. i am sort of kinda starting to like her. shes a real sweet girl, and really my type. shes got this feistiness thats just soo sexy. i like my girls classy with a touch of ghetto (i mean a small small touch). dont know why, guess i just like how they act tough on the outside but when i get through to them, they the sweetest girls ever. as for my gf, last couple days she hasnt been doing anything to help swing my decision her way. i see us ending very soon. unfortunately for u, i already told u u cant console her. maybe ill toss the girl that came over the other day ur way if you'd like.

Quick Reply: rofl bitches number