Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Road Rage, no, not me.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 06:52 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Road Rage, no, not me.

ORIGINAL: karguy427

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Definately a good job... I often make a right turn in the outside lane, and I'd say about 1/3 of the time the person to my right starts to merge into my lane, because most people turning right make the next left... which makes me wonder why they don't use the LEFT lane to turn right. So yeah, I am always nervous and hand on the horn every single time I make that turn.
Don't you have it back-asswards? he was making a LEFT turn from the RIGHT left-turn lane.

yeah thats right.

as for the GS300, my moms need alot of work to be up to par with the audi. Its got this bad sloshy feeling for lack of a better word. The new ones however are much nicer. from the short time I had to beat on teh loaner that they gave us last time it was in for regular mant. that car was a whole lot better than the model like my moms. don't think it would make me stray, mainly cus of the near 50K price tag for a new one. the little IS350 thou, I haven't had the pleasur of thrashing on one of those, nor will I get that chance with any salesman, ( they usualy have me pull over so they can change their pants.) but I would love to have a go of it. lots of power, AWD, And I think they did a steller job restyling it.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:06 PM
2nd Gear

ball-tastic

Old 06-01-2006, 05:35 PM
2nd Gear

Nice job.

My dad's friend has an IS350, that car is amazing, I like it soooo much.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 06-04-2006, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: playa256

Damn, I had a nigerian guy follow me into the parking lot of a supermarket once and try to get me to apologize for not letting him into a lane. The worst thing I heard of was that priest who followed a guy then killed him with a crossbow. They showed us that video in driver's ed.
WTF I never heard about that priest. Thats fvckin ridiculous! I'd like to see that vid tho...for the shock factor...

Old 06-04-2006, 03:46 PM
2nd Gear

wait...wait...wait...so the dude in the ford crashed? if so....sweet.

i hate truck drivers...think they own the road.

Old 06-04-2006, 06:02 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: karguy427

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Definately a good job... I often make a right turn in the outside lane, and I'd say about 1/3 of the time the person to my right starts to merge into my lane, because most people turning right make the next left... which makes me wonder why they don't use the LEFT lane to turn right. So yeah, I am always nervous and hand on the horn every single time I make that turn.
Don't you have it back-asswards? he was making a LEFT turn from the RIGHT left-turn lane.
Still the same principle though... two turning lanes, and you're supposed to stay in the lane you start in, and merge when it's safe. No?

Old 06-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 06-04-2006, 10:43 PM
3rd Gear

I hate truck drivers. Well done.

Old 06-04-2006, 11:14 PM
2nd Gear

I have to make left turns in the outside turn lane to get on the freeway almost every morning. You would not beleive the amount people that try to cut over, almost directly into my lane. I almost always have to swerve out of the way (luckily the next lane over is not populated often) to keep from screwing up the side of my car. The worst thing though is when you honk or flip them off and they get all pissed, not understanding that they are actually idiots.

BTW, nice kill. Quattro, I have brake tapped, but never posted about it (nor caused an accident by it). More than anything, I like to go easy, but firm, on the brakes, let them pass me, then get back in front of them. They generally back off or take off real fast and I don't bother.

Quick Reply: Road Rage, no, not me.