Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

-rises from the dead-

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 03:00 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by AWDaholic
I used to stay @ Hauptstrasse 111, Laudenbach, Baden-Wurttenburg... Quaint l'il town just about halfway between Darmstadt & Heidelberg, right on B3. My landlord (10+ years ago) was an ex-SS soldier (or, so I was told). Never asked, he never told. Nice old dude, as far as I was concerned. Always wanted me to hook him up with one of the parade of his Sistas me'N my homey run thru (mostly strippers, but, the occasional Army wife or brat). None of them ever wanted to even look at, let alone touch his wrinkled @$$ (he was, like, 90-ish). Dint speak much English so we mostly conversated auf Deutsch. He rareky called Germany Germany. Called it Deutschland, like they all do. When id DID say Germany it always sounded like CHERRmuny, the way he said it. And, yeah, he kinda spit it out, like he was MAD at either teh word or the country, I never figured out which.

Wonder if he's still alive
lol damn if you were still here we could have gone and get a few pints, got the old blokes name? ill see if i can look him up, my aunt knows alot of people here.

Old 10-25-2010, 03:04 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by 02A6Beau
ahhhh ZOMMMMBEEEEE!!!

kill it with fire!

sorry. guess its that time of year.

Glad to hear that the move is working out for you. good luck with the fluency. immersion should help immensely
ok, never kill a zombie with fire, the only thing worse than an undead horde trying to eat your brain, is an undead horde trying to eat yor brain, WHILE ON FIRE! lol and thanks man, im doing my best, so farits workng out rather well, 3 months and ive got small talk nearly nailed down.

Old 10-25-2010, 05:34 PM
5th Gear

hey what's going on Jon. good to hear from you. how are you enjoying the new country? teach us some german pickup lines haha

Old 10-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by hiwords
teach us some german pickup lines haha

Just re-watch Blazing Saddles, and copy Clevon Little's mojo!

Old 10-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by AUDIjp98
the one that used to own a blue altima.
and the one who made me a sig pic.

so you don't want to be an amurican anymore?
you in the witness protection program or something?

what are you doing there?

Old 10-26-2010, 12:37 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
and the one who made me a sig pic.

so you don't want to be an amurican anymore?
you in the witness protection program or something?

what are you doing there?
pressing the reset button on life, starting a new one, and to be alot closer to family. plus vacations are easier, i got france to te left, italy south, and i can re-conquer poland to the right.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:38 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by hiwords
hey what's going on Jon. good to hear from you. how are you enjoying the new country? teach us some german pickup lines haha
new country great, its fall andthe leaves are still green/justchanging, and its warm haha, alsogo on like I-google for translating pick up lines :P

Old 10-26-2010, 03:31 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by AUDIjp98
new country great, its fall andthe leaves are still green/justchanging, and its warm haha, alsogo on like I-google for translating pick up lines :P
DON'T get used to that weather... Its cyclical. MOST of the time, you'll have had AT LEAST two snow events, by this time of year (I lived in Germany for almost 12 years, so, trust me on this one). Not major snow events, mind you, but, snow, nontheless. Even at the low elevation you're at, off towards A-Berg. I'll bet the resorts are sweatin the lack of snow (and cold enough weather to run the snow-guns.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:26 AM
4th Gear

oh i expect it, last year they had tons of snow here, and it killed some of the wintergartens, plus skiing here is popular, and its kinda hard to do with out it, wich is why im prepping, and buying a land rover D110 :P i like to see that snow slow me down in that, MWAHAHAH

Old 10-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Administrator

D110? What are you, a family man now?

Get a D90.

Quick Reply: -rises from the dead-