Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ricer or Racer

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 05:21 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Ricer or Racer

Nah nuthin wrong wit that if he thinks it aint right you come see me alright. seriously though I love chicks that are into cars so hit me up if you want a little action on the side... if you offended Im kidin but if not email me

Old 12-31-2004, 11:47 AM
1st Gear

LOL Saucy!!!

Old 12-31-2004, 12:01 PM
6th Gear

alright you two, get a room!

Old 08-07-2006, 08:42 PM
1st Gear

That was fun

Old 08-07-2006, 08:53 PM
4th Gear

dude seriously, you need to stop with the crap. Unless you have something serious to say, stop bringing up two year old posts. none of this "that was fun","","cool" crap. they call that post whoring and somthing about it not being alowed make what your doing wrong. I don't want to have to sift throu your two word responses.

Old 08-07-2006, 08:55 PM
5th Gear

lol this is way old but i still took the quiz

Racer X
You scored 18%
Congratulations. You are the real thing. Chances are you could tear down your engine and put it back together in a weekend. You know a decent amount about racing dynamics. The "FATHF" culture has been a bane to your existence since you've been in the game for years before that horrid movie was released. Auto-x, drag racing, track time, you know enough to not sound like an *** while talking about it, and you can probably hold your own on the track too. Race on, good citizen, for you are a true Racer.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:05 PM
1st Gear

Gran Turismorator
You scored 29%
You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:10 PM
2nd Gear

Gran Turismorator
You scored 28%
You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:19 PM
1st Gear

Gran Turismorator
You scored 34%

Old 08-07-2006, 09:26 PM
4th Gear

Gran Turismorator
30%

This test is lame, an Audi isn't in any of the categories and most of the questions are about ricer related crap that doesn't apply to euro tuning.

Quick Reply: Ricer or Racer