Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ricer or Racer

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2004, 07:32 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Ricer or Racer

Gran Turismorator
You scored 23%

Drifting is bull ****. Go get in a 5000 pound station wagon with about 375 rear wheel hp and race in the rain, thats a out of control situation. I know, That was my first car. just killed me on gas. But what pisses me off the most is that drifting came from Europe and moon shine runners in the south not JAPAN

Old 12-23-2004, 06:17 AM
3rd Gear

Flyboy what do station wagons have to do with drifting?...

Old 12-23-2004, 07:34 AM
4th Gear

Not to much but it sure scared the hell out of me when it happend, I just know from driving friends cars (honda) that if you really want out of the slide or drift, those cars are rather forgiving. that and the fact that I wrote that at like 3 in the morning.

Old 12-23-2004, 08:36 AM
Administrator

what did u do to achieve about 375 WHP on a station wagon

Old 12-24-2004, 05:59 AM
4th Gear

First you start out with a friend that can get you a state inspection stiker. Then I took the stock 307 cid motor out and basicly put all new parts in it, you know, cam, heads, intake, better carb, cold air (witch in this case involved cuting the hood to as a cowl scoop), you know all the same basic stuff that all motor respond to, just finding them for that car was a trick. After you have that kind of motor, It doesn't really matter what you put it in, It will probably move pretty good. and to tell you the truth, it was the amount of tourqe that it made that made it really run.

Old 12-24-2004, 06:03 AM
4th Gear

Hey Smythe, is that really what it said with that score, if so, the rice seen is even more backwards than I thought. good job though.

Old 12-27-2004, 05:03 AM

dude your retarted! why the hell would you put money into something like that. i would have just gone out and bought a hearse. invested all that money into a sweet stereo system that used reall coffins as sub boxes. BTW thats gonna be my next project after the t-type.

Old 12-27-2004, 05:15 AM
4th Gear

Would have, buddy already did it, matter fact, I built the coffin sub box and the center console for the electronics. And my car only cost about 2000 to build the motor, needed it anyway, midaswell but the good parts in.

Old 12-30-2004, 02:30 AM

*frowns with extreme disaproval*

Old 12-30-2004, 05:56 PM
1st Gear

Good one!

Gran Turismorator
You scored -18%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

AND I AM A GIRL! LOL hubby says there is something inherintely wrong w/ coming home to see your wife elbow deep in the engine bay w/ parts all over the driveway.....I say, nuttin wrong w/ that! LOL

Quick Reply: Ricer or Racer