Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ricer or Racer

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 04:16 AM
Administrator
Default Ricer or Racer

i found this so lets have some fun and see how everyone does ok
this is old but lets see post your scores

Racer or Ricer

Old 12-16-2004, 04:39 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Ricer or Racer

The Non-Racer
You scored 41%
One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

Old 12-16-2004, 02:27 PM
1st Gear

I got the same thing, but 59%. I don't think this quiz lends itself well to audi owners. I mean, it's asking about adding turbos--I already got one And "luxury sport sedan" wasn't on the list of "what is your car" and I hate to mark down that I'm in the same category as an Accord.

But I'm not a ricer, so I guess the quiz was functional in that respect. But I could have told you that--my A4 is what all those ricers aspire to be, they just don't know how to do it and still have a car that they aren't embarassed to drive up to a valet in.

Old 12-16-2004, 03:07 PM
1st Gear

Gran Turismorator
You scored 23%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

I don't know if I should be scared or honored that I got a low %. It was a good waste of 5 minutes though.

Old 12-16-2004, 04:39 PM

RACER X

Old 12-16-2004, 05:00 PM

Racer X 16 %

Old 12-16-2004, 05:09 PM

thats only cuz i veiw drifting as a fad and not a sport. i went back and chose sport and got a lower score. but in my honest opnion driftinf is a fad.

Old 12-16-2004, 05:11 PM

That **** is sick to watch though I went to drift nation one year standing against the fence I was wearing a white T shirt when I left it had little black dots all over it very amusing to watch

Old 12-16-2004, 05:33 PM
2nd Gear

drifting is wicked. in someone else's car....

Old 12-16-2004, 06:35 PM
4th Gear

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a shitload of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer. with a 38% and yes i use to play GT3 like it was going out of style

Quick Reply: Ricer or Racer