Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Revenge/Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 07:44 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Revenge/Ideas

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

My philosophy: eye for 2 eyes. Beat his *** to a pulp.

2 v 7 isn't even a fight. I'd be tracking down each one of the ******* and beating every one with a lead pipe.
Im working on that right now, I found out where the kid with the stool lives

Old 04-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Administrator

put a burning cross on their front lawn

Old 04-01-2007, 08:02 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

put a burning cross on their front lawn
lmao

Old 04-01-2007, 08:19 PM
1st Gear

whatever you do make sure you plan it through. Might sound stupid but its true, you don't want to just walk up to his front door. He can charge you with trespassing and more, keep it low key try not telling ANYBODY even if its your best friend what your doing. you wantto make sure its just you vs. him, no witnesses, nothing. He won't be able to prove anything. The guy sounds like a *****, and *****'s will get you anyway they can if you try and fight back.You don't want to end up in jail with a hefty fine...

Old 04-01-2007, 08:53 PM
2nd Gear

This is why the cops show up, idiots don't deserve alcohol.

Old 04-01-2007, 09:12 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

This is why the cops show up, idiots don't deserve alcohol.
Well the cops showed up way before the fight happened, they came becuz of a noise complaint which is understandable

Old 04-02-2007, 12:38 AM
4th Gear

EYE FOR AN EYE, go over ring the door bell and when he answers, wearing a ski mask jack him in the face.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:30 AM
2nd Gear

go ahead and file charges ... thats gonna **** up his life real good and see how much there willing to pay to settle

Old 04-02-2007, 01:50 AM

dude you wrestle... i used to wrestle for 5 years and it helps so much, you should be able to beat anyone of their asses. but if you dont wanna fight and really **** the kid over... put sugar in his gas tank, he'll have to get a new car. if you dont wanna be that extreme. put dog **** under his car door handle, suck a jolley rancher (actually a lot of them) and stick them on his winshield, put egs under his door mat and step on them and they will not know where the aweful smell is comming from when they rot, put vasaline on his winshield wippers so it smears and watter wont get it off. frosted flakes in his lawn. or you could always just kick the **** out of the kid

Old 04-02-2007, 01:55 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: b.hasz

dude you wrestle... i used to wrestle for 5 years and it helps so much, you should be able to beat anyone of their asses. but if you dont wanna fight and really **** the kid over... put sugar in his gas tank, he'll have to get a new car. if you dont wanna be that extreme. put dog **** under his car door handle, suck a jolley rancher (actually a lot of them) and stick them on his winshield, put egs under his door mat and step on them and they will not know where the aweful smell is comming from when they rot, put vasaline on his winshield wippers so it smears and watter wont get it off. frosted flakes in his lawn. or you could always just kick the **** out of the kid
haha, those are some of the best ideas i have heard

Quick Reply: Revenge/Ideas