Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Revenge/Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 04:14 PM
1st Gear
Default Revenge/Ideas

Well I'm not gunna rant for too long, but last night was very eventful. Long story short, me and my buddy and his pregent girlfriend went to a party last night....drank some. [sm=partyparty.gif]
Cops show up
So me and him help everyone get into the basement, once there we tell there to keep quiet when some fool tell us to "shut the fu^k up"
So we tell them we're just trying to help.....
This blows over
Party dies down allil so we go up stairs and start cleaning this kids kitchen up alil, while we are doing this we are talk to eachother about how these kid dont have any respect, they are throwing their cups and cans all over the place. Well one of the kids hears this and tell us to say something to his face.....so we do....
Next thing i know its 7vs2 in the kitchen corner[sm=insomnia.gif]
Now, I'm not very big but i just got done with my wrestling season so im still in good shape and i know how to fight and scrap..I manage to hold off two guys. Then i look over at my buddy who has a kid on the ground while the others are gang stomping him.....Then one takes a stool to the back of his head......[sm=chairshot.gif]
Well we got sperated and they got kicked out but the point of this thread is i found out who and where the kid lives thsat took the stool to the back of my buddy's head

Any ideas on how we can handle this? Pranks? Plots? Anything?

wow...that was a long rant...[sm=sorry.gif]

Old 04-01-2007, 04:17 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Revenge/Ideas

I saw the flaming bag of poo trick for this one!

Or if you are really pissed at him, the bologna on the car is a good one.

Or you can just show up with a mask and beat the living shat outta him!

I like the last one personally.

Old 04-01-2007, 04:21 PM
18T
4th Gear

Just beat his *** plain and simple. End of story. He took a stool to someones head, he doesnt deserve a bag of crap he deserves an *** beating from which his mother wont even recodnize him.

Old 04-01-2007, 04:27 PM
3rd Gear

Im with 18t. Just didnt want to be too harsh. But yeah, thats what the kid deserves. Im the king of revenge. I just always wait a few months the let it cool down, then when you kick the **** outta him, he wont know who so the cops stay outta it.

Advice to you- The bar of soap in a pillowcase is a awesome weapon...... AWESOME!

Old 04-01-2007, 04:30 PM
18T
4th Gear

And if these are really "kids" anything you do to them materialisticly will only hurt their partents so no point in that.

Only a good ol *** beating required for this one.

Old 04-01-2007, 04:35 PM

caution ( it was a party ) and many see this as Territorial so are deemed to destroy possibly because your better off or not worthy, its a clan thing so next time go down to your local water hole and not your house

Old 04-01-2007, 04:41 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

caution ( it was a party ) and many see this as Territorial so are deemed to destroy possibly because your better off or not worthy, its a clan thing so next time go down to your local water hole and not your house
haha

Old 04-01-2007, 04:47 PM
1st Gear

Well it wasnt my house,

Bar of soap eh? i gotta try that....its good you say?

Old 04-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Senior Administrator

BAr of soap IS good. Leaves non-specific briuses, too, so it'd be hard to identify anything as aweapon should it come to a lineup and home search(don't ask me how I know this, I just do).

Old 04-01-2007, 05:29 PM
3rd Gear

Anybody know what movie that was from? The bar of soap thing? Ten points to whoever does.

Quick Reply: Revenge/Ideas