Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

revenge

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 11:37 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: revenge

ORIGINAL: chaos92287
it was these fagots who live across the street whom i fought a week ago at a party.
Sounds to me like it was you who picked the fight. Still doesn't justify your actions. And the fact that you were drinking doesn't justify it either.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:40 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: karguy427

it was these fagots who live across the street whom i fought a week ago at a party.
Sounds to me like it was you who picked the fight. Still doesn't justify your actions. And the fact that you were drinking doesn't justify it either.
I bet you don't drink. Doesn't matter if it was justified or not; it was a sweet prank. Rock on.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:49 AM
4th Gear

lmfao, being drunk so justifies that... I'm sure it made for fun times.

When your messed up.. your gonna make bad decisions. Especially if theres drama or hate or anger or whatever you might have going on in your life. You typically don't think before you act if you're that messed up. I'm not saying it makes it ok to do, but hell if your drunk you dont know.

And I think justifies is to strong a word.. but whatever, eff it![8D]

Old 09-17-2007, 01:02 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze
If someone killed my mother though, I'd do more than destroy there whip (Hope you were being sarcastic)[&:]
Affirmative.

Old 09-17-2007, 01:36 PM
5th Gear

first off, they started the fight. they thought it would be funny to spill beer all over this girl (who was wearing a white shirt) who also happened to be my roommates girlfriend. that **** didn't fly with me. so me and my roommate got in their face and a fight insued. you dont think thats a good reason to fight? if not ur a *****

secondly, i never said drinking justified my actions, i merely said it was a factor in my decision making at the time. i owned up to what i did, cleaned up the mess i caused, and then went a step further and bought them beer and weed and now we're cool. as for the ****, they deserved it and them some. and im not done with them yet either. you guys might just see this thread revived in the near future

Old 09-17-2007, 02:06 PM
4th Gear

first off, they started the fight. they thought it would be funny to spill beer all over this girl (who was wearing a white shirt) who also happened to be my roommates girlfriend. that **** didn't fly with me. so me and my roommate got in their face and a fight insued. you dont think thats a good reason to fight? if not ur a *****

secondly, i never said drinking justified my actions, i merely said it was a factor in my decision making at the time. i owned up to what i did, cleaned up the mess i caused, and then went a step further and bought them beer and weed and now we're cool. as for the ****, they deserved it and them some. and im not done with them yet either. you guys might just see this thread revived in the near future
Remind me never to fvck with you.

Old 09-17-2007, 02:09 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: MrFlippant

Remind me never to fvck with you.
[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-17-2007, 04:53 PM
4th Gear

lol What's funny is the girl didn't get caught and you did.

It's too bad I never made it down to your area when I was in FL. becauseI think we would of had some good stories afterward.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:04 PM
SoCal Crew Member

so as we're walking up to my apartment i see her "man" pulling into the spot. he's driving the same piece of **** suzuki that put a nice size ding in my door last week.
Now was this the same exact car that actually put a ding in your car or is it just a car of the same make?..if it was, I would've done worse than just egg that car.....

very funny story though...lol

Old 09-17-2007, 08:48 PM
5th Gear

yup exact same car. i've never even seen another suzuki in my neighborhood. they need to give up on making cars lol

Quick Reply: revenge