Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

revenge

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 02:48 PM
5th Gear
Default revenge

ok so the other day me and my roommate were coming back from the gym and looking for a parking spot (nearly impossible in my neighborhood) and to our surprise the parking space smack in front of our apartment was open. we went to go park there and some bitch was standing in the middle of it. i popped my head out the window and asked her to move and she replied (in a ghetto voice) "nah i ain't movin. my man is comin ova in ten minutes and holdin down his spot fo him!" i was like oh hell no, robby run this bitch over, she'll move. guess my roommate isn't as much of an ******* as me and wouldn't do it. so me and the girl started arguing and the bitch wouldn't move. my roommate gave up and ended up parking on the other side of the neighborhood. so as we're walking up to my apartment i see her "man" pulling into the spot. he's driving the same piece of **** suzuki that put a nice size ding in my door last week. i was pissed but decided to let it go....for a little while. fast forward to that night and me and a few friends got wasted. so we got the bright idea to egg the dudes car (which turned out to be the bitches car)......not a good idea. i woulda never done it sober but i was drunk and pissed.

next day i was coming home from class and there's a cop outside my apartment[:@] the bitch points me out as im walking and the cop tells me to stop. he says there are 4 witnesses who saw me and 4 people egg the car (it was only me and my roommate) he threw me in handcuffs and started spewing a bunch of cop bullshit. i told him i would clean her car and that would be the end of it. he agreed. while he was writing the report i looked to see if i could find the witnesses names. it was these fagots who live across the street whom i fought a week ago at a party. i was PISSED. but then i got an idea i finished cleaning the bitches car and went home. then later that evening i went back to her house and told her i felt bad for what i had done (which i did, but my hatred for the fagots was stronger) and i told her to be fair i would let her egg my car. she couldn't believe it but got excited. i gave her 6 eggs and pointed out "my" car (yup you guessed it, i pointed out the **** car) she threw the eggs and it looked like she had fun doing it. i was like alright im going to get my cleaning supplies. we're even now right? she agreed and went back inside her own place. i did the same and just couldn't stop laughing and decided to sit on my couch and smoke a little and watched outside my window hoping the guys would come down and see their car. sadly they didn't and i ended up going to my friends party down the street, but they did see it the next day. of course they called the cops again and they came to my door. they asked me if i did it and i played dumb. i had an alibi with over 20 witnesses as to where i was the previous night (thank god i passed out at the party) so the cop believed me after i had my friends come down and verify my story. the cop told the guys he couldn't do anything unless they saw someone do it. douches: 0 me:1

Old 09-16-2007, 02:54 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: revenge

Ownage! Nice!

Old 09-16-2007, 03:48 PM
4th Gear

hahaha, nice chaos. +1 to you.

Old 09-16-2007, 04:29 PM

wow, cops are hardcore out there. They wouldn't care or do anything here, haha.

Old 09-16-2007, 11:58 PM
2nd Gear

Funny story, but messing with someone's car is a cardinal sin to me. I don't care if they killed my mother, fvcking with someone's car is a line I just don't cross.

Old 09-17-2007, 01:28 AM
2nd Gear

So let me get this straight.....You take out revenge on some guys across the street because they were witnesses to a CRIME you committed?
I would have done the same thing. (as them , not you)

You need to grow up a bit, dude.

Old 09-17-2007, 08:27 AM
3rd Gear

LMAO Brian, that's some good sheit, haha.

Old 09-17-2007, 10:10 AM

It would have been funnier to just get a couple of wheel jacks and some friends and move "Her mans car" down the street and park your car there.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:16 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: BAMF

Funny story, but messing with someone's car is a cardinal sin to me. I don't care if they killed my mother, fvcking with someone's car is a line I just don't cross.
ya had i been sober it wouldn't have happened. and i cleaned up all the mess that we caused and even smoked them out on a blunt and bought them a 12 pack lol im actually cool with the people now.

o and if someone killed my mother i would be using those eggs as enemas instead of hitting their car[8D]

ORIGINAL: karguy427

So let me get this straight.....You take out revenge on some guys across the street because they were witnesses to a CRIME you committed?
I would have done the same thing. (as them , not you)

You need to grow up a bit, dude.
no i took revenge on some **** whom i didn't like in the first place. you must have missed the part where they picked a fight with me and my roommates at a party the week before.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:23 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: BAMF

haha.. Yeah, its like people who park there whips horizontally taking up 3 parking spots.. I think to myself "That motherfu<ker deserves to be keyed" but thats a worse act then what hes actually doing... I hate messing with peoples cars.

But meh, its just eggs and its prolly someones beat up car that they dont give 2sh*ts about anyways.. so fu<k it man..

If someone killed my mother though, I'd do more than destroy there whip (Hope you were being sarcastic)[&:]

Quick Reply: revenge