Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Relaxing Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 10:20 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
I used to be an upstate guy. Drive the Ilion Gorge much? I was about 30 south/southwest of there. I've got a vid on youtube driving the gorge.

That would be my other thing to relax. Pick a direction, and drive. One particularly rough night, I put over 100 miles on the car, driving and thinking. Another time to de-stress, I drove from NY to see my friend in Denver for 2 days. Kinda like a mini vacation.
live a few miles from there man. where were you ? I LOVE Burlington .... great city

Old 08-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Administrator

i forgot to say i dont have that much money

Old 08-13-2008, 10:44 PM
5th Gear

Are you a very active person?? Or do you enjoy just chilling around the house??

Old 08-13-2008, 10:45 PM
2nd Gear

If i have a really hard day at work , see something that I need to get off my mind. I go home make a nice cold mixed alcoholic beverage and sit in my hot tub listening to classical music, sometimes country. Its up to you on the music. I prefer an ice cold screwdriver to relax.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:32 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Bad Justin
live a few miles from there man. where were you ? I LOVE Burlington .... great city
Outside of Norwich NY, on Route 8.

Burlington is pretty sweet though. Im actually just north of town now, I live on Mallets Bay in Colchester. Have beach access right across the street from the apartment, great lake view as Im up on a little bit of a hill. Can't beat it.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Administrator

lately i enjoy chillin around the house

Originally Posted by kolbs_91
Are you a very active person?? Or do you enjoy just chilling around the house??

Old 08-14-2008, 08:19 PM
4th Gear

masterbate?

Originally Posted by PandaXpress
Most of the SoCal people know I'm one stressed out guy
and I was wondering if you do or know of any relaxing hobbies
something that you can sit down for like an hour or something

i used to bake a little before, i do a little boxing for exercise but i want something low impact, im not much of a reader since i have so many god dam text books, sewing is out since i spent most of my life workin in a sewing factory

Old 08-14-2008, 08:49 PM
1st Gear

Well on the computer I just read and get my knowledge up! Also I love graphic designing I use photoshop(soon you will see my work on my sig) ummmm chat with some close friends..Off the computer I work from 530am to 230pm so once I get off Im tired but normally I will take a shower, got a punching bag and gloves so I practice my boxing and mma skills(quite enjoyable), sometimes I get some friends to fight me hehe, um sleep!, play some video games sometimes, hang out with some lady friends, or go crusing if I got the price(gas is so high!)...so yeah prolly more but I cant think to much im sick and tired lol so chea!

Oh and I live in Colorado Springs! and for you illiterate people we have Pikes Peak/Rocky Mountains which is our mountains so I go up there too...will get some pix!

Last edited by YounGMessiah; 08-14-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:58 PM
6th Gear

I'd go with reading, taking photo's, working out.

For me personally when ever I need to relax I go running. Nothing calms me down like a good 6 miles or so to clear my mind and tire me out a bit so I'm calm. then finish up with a nice hot shower and cold glass of chocolate milk and I'm good to go.

Also just listening to music calms me down, but it's gotta be chill music, nothing crazy but reggae seems to be good to relax me.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:01 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by CAB509
I'd go with reading, taking photo's, working out.

For me personally when ever I need to relax I go running. Nothing calms me down like a good 6 miles or so to clear my mind and tire me out a bit so I'm calm. then finish up with a nice hot shower and cold glass of chocolate milk and I'm good to go.

Also just listening to music calms me down, but it's gotta be chill music, nothing crazy but reggae seems to be good to relax me.
Running is awesome and how could I forget music! I love musics its my life I listen to it every moment I have..Also sex is relaxing and smoking but not cigs..but thats all ill say there

Quick Reply: Relaxing Hobbies