Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Relationship advice...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 08:47 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Relationship advice...

You know what I would do? Stop being a *****, girls want a man that takes charge (though they will tell you differently). I bet you even paid for the "date", didn't you? You might have even driven her there.

If she isn't into you, forget about her and move to a girl who will appriciate who you are. The most you could be with this chick is the cuddle bitch. You don't want to be a cuddle bitch.

Old 12-12-2005, 10:04 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Raddue

You know what I would do? Stop being a *****, girls want a man that takes charge (though they will tell you differently). I bet you even paid for the "date", didn't you? You might have even driven her there.

If she isn't into you, forget about her and move to a girl who will appriciate who you are. The most you could be with this chick is the cuddle bitch. You don't want to be a cuddle bitch.
I like to cuddle

Old 12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
1st Gear

Uhhhh...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=cuddle+bitch

Yeah... suuuure you do.

Old 12-13-2005, 12:28 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

I do too now. Your story is kinda motivating for me. No possible outcome of a situation I'm kinda in, unless I do what you did, could ever be worse than what you've described.
Well, glad I could help. I think. Maybe.

Old 12-13-2005, 05:24 AM
1st Gear

Uhhhh...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=cuddle+bitch

Yeah... suuuure you do.
Hell, I'd be more than happy to fill that position. I don't want to fu*k her, if we could just be friends that happen to cuddle for a while, that would be good with me. She'd find out in due time I was what she needed and promote me to cuddle confidant.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:42 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: s_racer2003I don't want to fu*k her...
Don't lie to yourself.

When you do **** her, you need to scream "RAAAAAADUUUUUUE!" as loud as you can.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:58 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: s_racer2003I don't want to fu*k her...
Don't lie to yourself.

When you do **** her, you need to scream "RAAAAAADUUUUUUE!" as loud as you can.
I'll try to keep that in mind

Old 12-13-2005, 07:56 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: s_racer2003

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

go to a party... hook up... take it from there
Well, that's the problem exactly. That's simply not my style. I like the good old fashioned, get to know a girl, take her out on a nice date, see where it goes from there, style of dating. Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by a sea of guys who want to go fu*k the first thing they see at a party and even worse yet, it seems most girls are all for that style too. I don't want to go screw a girl, never to talk to her again. I just don't see what people get out of that. I guess it's just not my cup o' tea. Oh well, I've been single the last 2 years, I think I can take it a while longer.
see... there's where MY problem lays in... i'm too lazy for the good ol' fasioned stuff

but... you don't need to fu*k her... but you can mack...
how she responds to some good ol' fashioned macking will say a lot
do it in jest almost... and it can actually work out how you want to... just have a plan. if she seems to be resisting it... then stop, and carry it as a joke. if she is going for it... just keep it up until you're both laughing about it... making plans for the next night out.

Old 12-13-2005, 11:21 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: s_racer2003

Well, that's the problem exactly. That's simply not my style. I like the good old fashioned, get to know a girl, take her out on a nice date, see where it goes from there, style of dating. Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by a sea of guys who want to go fu*k the first thing they see at a party and even worse yet, it seems most girls are all for that style too. I don't want to go screw a girl, never to talk to her again. I just don't see what people get out of that. I guess it's just not my cup o' tea. Oh well, I've been single the last 2 years, I think I can take it a while longer.
see... there's where MY problem lays in... i'm too lazy for the good ol' fasioned stuff

but... you don't need to fu*k her... but you can mack...
how she responds to some good ol' fashioned macking will say a lot
do it in jest almost... and it can actually work out how you want to... just have a plan. if she seems to be resisting it... then stop, and carry it as a joke. if she is going for it... just keep it up until you're both laughing about it... making plans for the next night out.
Hmm, an interesting thought.... Eh, I've pretty much put all this on the backburner at least till after christmas break. I've got all my hottie friends back home to worry about for the next few weeks[sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 12-13-2005, 11:26 PM
4th Gear

Spence and i are alike, i don't wana take my good ole time, ifs theres something there, im going to pursue it.

Quick Reply: Relationship advice...