Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Reasons Dating Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 05:49 PM

I don't know, as much as I'd like to find someone, trying to get through all the crap out there really takes a lot out of a guy. I'm going to lay low for a while, maybe...

Hell, my ex just came by today acting totally psycho. At one point I thought she was the ONLY person for me. Just seeing how she was acting today was enough to make me not want to get into ANYTHING with ANYONE for a while.

Then again, home alone every night sucks too...

Old 03-02-2009, 06:02 PM
4th Gear

LOL...

Ok - here's my first date - with my wife - honest to God true story...

We meet for lunch at a local Mexican restaraunt.

While there, she gets a call from her niece - so she tells me her story - she has two kids - one's from her husband, the newest is from some guy she hooked up with.

Then her oldest sister calls - she's currently adopting her grandchildren (2 boys 1 girl) because CPS has taken them away from her daughter.

Her brother texts her - seems he's about to serve time for drug dealing (he's also 50 something) and needs her to take care of his rental properties.

Plus she has some "guy" friend text her twice during all this asking how things are going... lol

In the short time of 30 mins I got family history full frontal

But I could tell she had a good heart and head about her, so I listened and told her some of my family history - it was pale considering, but there was enough there to tell her she wasn't too out there

So, what's the moral?

We ALL have issues. Like Kelly said - look past the good looks, big breasts, or killer *** - she doesn't have to be Angelina Jolie to make your life feel complete, just the kind of gal that you look forward to seeing each day - makes your heart race as she prances around naked in the morning looking for clean undies lol

Old 03-02-2009, 06:14 PM
4th Gear

Oh - and the true killer...

Her second husband was serving time for molesting her daughter when she was 5 yrs old at the time...

Old 03-02-2009, 06:21 PM

I totally agree everyone has issues, but some just seem to big to deal with for me lately. My ex was smoking hot, but after seeing her today (still very hot), and watching how she acted over something as simple as dropping off a signed letter, I found myself thinking there is NO way I could put up with someone like that!

Would she still get me excited... yea, I am a human male. She is smoking hot and totally my type, tall (6'), thin, perfect rear end, great eyes and cheekbones, long hair, ... oh man, I have to stop thinking about it.

But looking back, there were a LOT of really good looking women I was in a relationship with our dated. But there was something that ended each relationship, and I can't think of a single one of them I would get back together with unless I knew they were a significantly different person than they were when we broke things off.

Sadly, that's what makes me look at attractive women now and think, yea, hot, but how psycho, bitchy, nuts, screwed up is she? The thought of getting involved again right now is ... a tough thing. I keep thinking it would be nice, but I also think sometimes it would be impossible to find a sane normal chick that I would get along with and be attracted to... the odds just see sooooo slim given how many wack jobs there are out there.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:45 PM
4th Gear

lol... yeah, I dated this gal I nicknamed the Loon.

A total sex freak. But after about a month of dating I literally had to get a restraining order. Last I heard she lost her kid to CPS and was committed.

So those types will appear - but you have to take it stride, mate

Old 03-02-2009, 10:02 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by badlandz
...I also think sometimes it would be impossible to find a sane normal chick that I would get along with and be attracted to... the odds just see sooooo slim given how many wack jobs there are out there.
They're there man. They may be few and far between, but they're there.

Originally Posted by mctavish11
...i want a sugar momma. eff working.
Word. Hot chick willing to support my laziness? Twist my arm.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:44 AM
4th Gear

beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

a rolling stone gatheres no moss.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
a rolling stone gatheres no moss.
But they roll downhill, and usually end up in a ditch.

A nice layer of moss can keep you feeling all warm and fuzzy...

Old 03-03-2009, 12:40 PM
4th Gear

good comeback

Quick Reply: Reasons Dating Sucks