Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Reasons Dating Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 03:21 AM

* if the date goes well, your friends with benefits get a little jealous, no matter what they actually say, they do, and don't want to hear what a great time you had.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:15 AM
4th Gear

Eh. I don't have the patience anymore to wine and dine a chick or play these dating/interview games. From the get-go I let them know where this is going, if they don't like it they can go kick rocks. Rarely do you find a woman worth the effort.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:18 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Trey25
Eh. I don't have the patience anymore to wine and dine a chick or play these dating/interview games. From the get-go I let them know where this is going, if they don't like it they can go kick rocks. Rarely do you find a woman worth the effort.
Youre not married??

andd nice

Old 03-02-2009, 08:12 AM
SoCal Crew Member

I think everyone kind of broadened the original question of why DATING sucks into why girls suck lol.

i just broke off a 2 year relationship with a great girl. That crapiest thing about dating is you never know what is going to happen. Even if your girlfirend is perfect.

Plus she lives 400 miles away during the school year and i am really horny ... NO i did not cheat on her but it creates too much negative tention when your not able to( R rated comment following) blow a load on your girlfriend often enough.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:40 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by badlandz
* Online places to meet like match/chemistry/eharmony or even myspace/facebook seem to make the other person believe you know them enough you should take them out to a nice dinner. I don't agree, I don't think I know them at all from what they say online, and I'd rather have coffee or a beer with 20 of them before I find ONE I would want to take to dinner. Annoying because it makes me look cheap when I'm just being a bit more picky.

Wow, some of these could get longer than 1-liners. But...
LOL... don;t want to hijack the thread - but I met my wife on Match.com - she lived a block from me and I never knew it!

Been together nearly 4 yrs - married 2

Old 03-02-2009, 12:15 PM
4th Gear

thats awesome ^ and what the hell does qfmft mean? I think to find the right girl u have to be mutually intrested in eachother not just for looks cuz girls that date guys for looks are golddiggers! make them respect ur mind cuz thats the hardest part to relate too.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Palindari™
LOL... don;t want to hijack the thread - but I met my wife on Match.com - she lived a block from me and I never knew it!

Been together nearly 4 yrs - married 2
That's cool. Match.com has been mess for me. I've actually done it for a week now, 4 first dates, I don't think I'll have a second with any of them. Just, not sure I was attracted to them in person.

And I was talking to someone else doing it who was saying "you need to do like 10 to 20 a month for a while to meet the right person." Who has the time to do that or wants to waste that kind of cash... you know what I could buy for that? Lots of cool car parts... that's for sure.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:24 PM
4th Gear

No not married, I'm just 25. But now that most of my friends are settling down and getting married it's getting to the point where I'm ready for something substantial instead of just another friend with benefits. The problem is most women are either golddiggers or emotionally unstable and I just don't have the patience.

Last edited by Trey25; 03-02-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:33 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Trey25
No not married, I'm just 25. But now that most of my friends are settling down and getting married it's getting to the point where I'm ready for something substantial instead of just another friend with benefits. The problem is most women are either golddiggers or emotionally unstable and I just don't have the patience.
Don't blame you bro, it's never easy. You had an long serious relationships?

Old 03-02-2009, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by love the booB5
not necessarily true. I've met some pretty cool women in bars. I never buy them drinks though. that's just setting yourself up for failure.
yea, i hate gold diggers.

i heard a country song on the radio last night, dont know who, dont know name, just know he was singing about marrying for money, even if shes ugly.

im not exactly in the same boat, but i want a sugar momma. eff working.

Last edited by mctavish11; 03-02-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Reasons Dating Sucks