Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rant people suck RANT!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Site Moderator
Default Rant people suck RANT!!!!!

OK, i just had one of the longest crappiest days i think i ever had in my life. I already had to work a 10 hour shift of hard labor so that put me in a bad mood to start. So now im in my work truck today and i stop to service a lawn at a church in Fairfield, ( I own a lawn care company in case anyone asks) I take some fertilizer and go around the corner on the church, i remember i forgot my chemical gloves so i go back to the truck, to my not so much surprised face there was some POS bastard trying to hotwire my work truck. I run up, open the door rip him out of there and head butt the SOB and broke his nose. Now this wasn't the best idea, but i have a very short fuse for A holes. He didn't do too much damage to the truck so i just zip tied his hands together, called the cops and left his *** there on the curb. I wasn't in the mood for messing with the police today.
Two hours later im doing an apartment complex in Fairfield again when i hear an engine flooring it. I turn around and i see this dumb *** in a PT cruiser screaming through the stop sign jump the curb and nail this poor SOB. At first i was like oh s***, and i was gonna run over there to help, but the guy jumped up pulled his firearm out of his pants and fired about 5 rounds at the PT cruiser. SO im just standing there in awe of what just happened, and i say to myself........Why are there so many damn A holes in the world? The guy goes running off like he wasn't even just hit by a car and rounds the corner, im like i don't even care anymore and went back to work. Then the police come flying around the corner about 5 minutes later and i guess i was the best "eye" witness so i had to go to the station and explain what happened.
I just went on a freaking rant saying if the stupid bastards want to kill each other the hell with it.
At around 5 PM they let me out of the station and i still had about 40% of my work to do, well i can't work in the dark so i went straight to the bar and pounded 5 whiskeys, now im ranting......
Oh well, i just had to get it out. I think im gonna turn in early tonight.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:47 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Rant people suck RANT!!!!!

HAHA thats amazing. Dropped the head Butt! Did it knock him out?

Old 01-11-2008, 09:48 PM
2nd Gear

why did they take u in... you say... i barely saw it. the PT asscruiser hit a guy, the guy starts shooting and runs off.. what else is there to say??
im turning in early also.. one more woodford reserve and im callin it quits for work in the morning

Old 01-11-2008, 09:49 PM
2nd Gear

btw... should have DDTed his ***... that would have made a great quote in the local paper..... "Landscaper DDT's Auto Thief"

Old 01-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: ocadam

HAHA thats amazing. Dropped the head Butt! Did it knock him out?
Yeah for a good 10 seconds or so, i didn't even feel bad about it either.....

Old 01-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: sweeds4

why did they take u in... you say... i barely saw it. the PT asscruiser hit a guy, the guy starts shooting and runs off.. what else is there to say??
im turning in early also.. one more woodford reserve and im callin it quits for work in the morning
I have no freaking idea why they took me in, probably because the police station was about 2 blocks down the road. Kinda funny if you think about it.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:09 PM
3rd Gear

I'm pissed that ECS sent all my stuff for the w.p. and timing belt, but missing a hose clamp and the w.p. gasket was ripped. I had to rush out and spend $11 for another gasket. I can't waitaround for them toship me anotherone. Regretfully, I think this is the last order that I place with ECS. Customer service is ok, but their Quality Dept lacks. I'm glad I checked everything before ripping the car apart first.