Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rant about my boyfriend!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 02:24 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Rant about my boyfriend!!!!

ORIGINAL: new2me

A good friend of mine just got rid of his G35 and is getting a elise to replace it. [sm=icon_rock.gif] I love that car it was so much fun to drive when my bud had it for a week. At about 5500rpm till red line you feel like you just hit boost (big boost).
ORIGINAL: cary12

Geez, if your going to a car like that, you have to at least go with the Infinity...
If I had a G35 I wouldn't give it up for an elise. I don't give a **** how fast that car goes, the interior is BAREN.

Old 10-18-2006, 04:25 AM
4th Gear

I know its a race car! The G35 is so heavy (just like the Audi) But he want's to track the car. So the G35 was not a good idea. The G35 can get some $$$$$ mods but wont compare to the elise.

Well if the you like the G35 so much put it up against the elise and see how it does. Not being a dic here at all just saying my guy wants this for racing.

Old 10-18-2006, 07:26 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

did he go gay on you or something?
he went worse than gay...

HE WENT RICE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Old 10-18-2006, 02:50 PM
1st Gear

inforpics [sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 10-18-2006, 09:01 PM
1st Gear

He going through a mid-life crisis or what?

Old 10-18-2006, 09:37 PM
2nd Gear

I hope not, he's 23.... cuz if thats the case I'm kinda afraid of whats to come.

I guess I'll just be driving myself everywhere. []

Old 10-18-2006, 10:32 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

BTW the position of boyfriend may soon become available. I am currently taking applications.
See sig....

Old 10-23-2006, 04:53 PM
3rd Gear

Ok so most of you know who my boyfriend is since he kinda posts on here. For those of you who don't, it's Heinzanova. Anyways, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT HE DID!!!!!

Ok, so he found out his Avant needed some pretty expensive repairs done.

Rather than doing the repairs or getting a new Audi, he sold it for a new Nissan 350Z!!!! [&o]And it's blue!!!!! [:@]

Please someone sympathize with me.

BTW the position of boyfriend may soon become available. I am currently taking applications.
I thought he had a new M5?

Old 10-24-2006, 03:20 AM
4th Gear

yeah ill sympathize with ya. i mean what if you guys have kids together i doubt you want cheerios and crap inbetween the seats, the avant is more of a family car. and lastly, a blue z, i just dont see it. i feel your anguish.

Old 10-24-2006, 03:38 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

Ok so most of you know who my boyfriend is since he kinda posts on here. For those of you who don't, it's Heinzanova. Anyways, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT HE DID!!!!!

Ok, so he found out his Avant needed some pretty expensive repairs done.

Rather than doing the repairs or getting a new Audi, he sold it for a new Nissan 350Z!!!! [&o]And it's blue!!!!! [:@]

Please someone sympathize with me.

I thought he had a new M5?
Yeah he still has the M5, but he got rid of his Audi and bought the Nissan. So now he just has M5 and Nissan.

I've been threatening to get it repainted when he's out of town for business. Aren't I just soooooo nice, lol.

And.... yeah avant is a better family car, but neither of us want or plan on having any kids, it was kinda just for moving stuff around.

But I appreciate all of your kind words and I'm glad at least someone understands my pain.

Quick Reply: Rant about my boyfriend!!!!