Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 10:35 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: The random crap thread!

Police here (south carolina) in general are pretty much idiots. You never know with them. I've flew past them when they were "hiding" at night going like 80 in a 55 zone and was never pulled over. My grandfather got pulled over for going 35 in a 30 zone. It's strange though, cuz about 50% of the guys i meet down here have plans to be either police or sheriffs or something like that.

Jazz...Yah, good luck speeding through. When i was little my dad had to drive 95 from Pittsburgh to Jacksonville for something. On the way home he was speeding, like 10 miles over in south carolina and they put him in jail for the night. Lol.

The only good thing I've noticed about most of the security down here, the younger ones are hot!!!

But the last company that was working for my parents neighborhood was fired for embezzeling (sp?) money from the gate. Oh here's another gay thing about the gated neighbhoods, unless you are a guest you have pay to come into them. But not anyone can get it, people that come in to do any lawn, house, computer or whatnot service have to pay like 8 bucks or something. That's what the people were stealing. How lame and pathetic.

Old 07-28-2005, 01:05 AM
2nd Gear

Damn cheng thats nice...so when you planning on getting chipped? and how much was the dv?

Old 07-28-2005, 01:22 AM
Administrator

it was 135 and it came with 3 different valve springs
and hopefully in a few weeks if nothin comes up and scews me over
and Tony are u chipped or do u have a v6 i dont thini i ever asked u

Old 07-28-2005, 01:40 AM
2nd Gear

nope i'm still bone stock engine wise...i want to eventually chip it with the revo flash too...i love the fact that you can go flash it back if needed. and i still want to get a snub and a dv.

Old 07-28-2005, 01:42 AM
Administrator

im tellin your steal your fiances ring damn it

Old 07-28-2005, 01:45 AM
2nd Gear

hahaha i gotta find a replica first...

Old 07-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

South Carolina law states that there is no required certification or training on the use of Radar equipment.
If they aren't "trained" and they use one to "catch" you you cud prolly baet that in court. Of course, if the guy who nabs you IS trained, there goes your case, huh?
I dont think that would work because that state doesnt even require the police to be trained or certified on it
If they're not at the very LEAST "trained" if not licensed on the equipment they're using you stand a better than average chance of beating them in court. ANY equipment that ANY law enforcemt agency uses has to be trained on, otherwise they leave themselves OPEN for lawsuits. What if some veteran cop accidentally shoots an innocent bystander and then it turns out that, not only has he NEVER recieved any "training" on his weapon, he never bothered qualifying on it, either... How many hundreds of millions of dollars would said victims family stand to rake in in the ensuing trial? If training isn't required, but taken anyway, you lose your leverage. But, if NO training is taken on the equipment (no matter WHAT it may happen to be) then you have a leverage point upon which to base YOUR case... WHich state is this again? I may have cause to drive through there one day (speeding, of course)
I think training on a gun and training on a radar gun.. might have a slight importance difference.. but dont go speeding through there.. they will probably do a felony stop on ya, if your driving our A8.. but hey sounds like fun

Old 07-28-2005, 03:52 PM
2nd Gear

Just changing gears....

UNICEF alert for famine in Niger....here is a link for info...you can donate to help out...

UNICEF - Niger crisis

Old 07-28-2005, 06:27 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: EvilA4

ORIGINAL: mamasaidA4

dude this thread is HELLLLLLLLLA long...where the heck have I been!?!

okay, im just gonna post something so i'm not the only loser who hasn't posted something in here...

god i hate work so much...i need a shot right about now...

Not to be a post *****... Arent you from SO CAL?
uhhhh....NO. if i was from socal i'd be saying "grip" not "hella"....NORCAL, buddy, NORCAL.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: EvilA4

dude this thread is HELLLLLLLLLA long...where the heck have I been!?!

okay, im just gonna post something so i'm not the only loser who hasn't posted something in here...

god i hate work so much...i need a shot right about now...

Not to be a post *****... Arent you from SO CAL?
uhhhh....NO. if i was from socal i'd be saying "grip" not "hella"....NORCAL, buddy, NORCAL.

im SoCal and i dont use those words

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!