Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 06:24 AM
Administrator
Default RE: The random crap thread!

since this is random crap here a pic from the picnic today

me and my friend C-class

Old 07-22-2005, 06:25 AM
Administrator

has anyone else noticed how all 1500 + of my posts all have a significant number of "..." in them? All my posts have been getting the periods since day one.. dont know why but I just cant help from typing them in

Old 07-22-2005, 06:25 AM
2nd Gear

ok so here's a funny story, my parents live in a gated community, it's a horse related neighborhood

so speed limit is 25, i was going about 28..... i always drive slow cuz there are horses and people out and about

i get pulled over for speeding by security and they give actual tickets that go on your record, so the guy gets out of the patrol car and comes over, he's this like 16 year old red haired boy (he's actually 20 i found out later)

he goes to write me the ticket after giving me a big speech about how i'm corrupting the neighborhood, goes back to his car to get the tablet to write out the ticket and has locked himself out of the patrol car with the keys inside and the car running

so he begs me to take him back to the gate, and after much beggin i agree if he promises not to give me the ticket, and i won't tell anyone about what happened

of course though, i tell everyone i know cuz i think it's really funny

and oh ya, weeks later the guy asked me out, he told me he was 26 but like i said i found out he was only 20, i said no though

Old 07-22-2005, 06:26 AM
2nd Gear

Top 10 is my goal too but that'll take me awhile.

Cheng, your car is sick man. and it looks like your friend's C-class is slammed....

Old 07-22-2005, 06:26 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

has anyone else noticed how all 1500 + of my posts all have a significant number of "..." in them? All my posts have been getting the periods since day one.. dont know why but I just cant help from typing them in
i think you post more then me

Old 07-22-2005, 06:28 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

ok so here's a funny story, my parents live in a gated community, it's a horse related neighborhood

so speed limit is 25, i was going about 28..... i always drive slow cuz there are horses and people out and about

i get pulled over for speeding by security and they give actual tickets that go on your record, so the guy gets out of the patrol car and comes over, he's this like 16 year old red haired boy (he's actually 20 i found out later)

he goes to write me the ticket after giving me a big speech about how i'm corrupting the neighborhood, goes back to his car to get the tablet to write out the ticket and has locked himself out of the patrol car with the keys inside and the car running

so he begs me to take him back to the gate, and after much beggin i agree if he promises not to give me the ticket, and i won't tell anyone about what happened

of course though, i tell everyone i know cuz i think it's really funny

and oh ya, weeks later the guy asked me out, he told me he was 26 but like i said i found out he was only 20, i said no though
funny
becasue of me and my friends they put speed bumps in his gated community

Old 07-22-2005, 06:28 AM
2nd Gear

hahahaha nice...i love how the roles get reversed on that..you should have made him beg!

Old 07-22-2005, 06:29 AM
Administrator

Lauren.. A security guard cant issue a ticket.. and second off.. its illegal for security to make traffic stops.. but that Biootch in his place

4th Gear

what a load of ****, I mean him trying to give you a ticket and stuff.

Administrator

he was a lil power hungry biatch

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!