Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 10:02 PM
Administrator
Default RE: The random crap thread!

i duno how the hell we did this

Old 07-25-2005, 01:16 AM
1st Gear

okay, so what are some of the great post that we've seen during this legendary event? post the all-time greatest posts to this thread. it will be a hall of fame to itself

Old 07-25-2005, 02:40 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Prothymos

whats a good smiley page to get smiley's from?
http://www.websmileys.com/

Old 07-25-2005, 03:10 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

haha, I am NOT reading all these pages... 26 pages posted in 3 days... yeah, I'm sure there are many worthwhile posts... *cough*

OK, the reason it ran 17 (yes, 17) pages in six hours (give or take):

ORIGINAL: karguy427

Just to get you all updated, I had a pretty strange night, last night. (Go back to around page 4 or something...)
To recap, I'm diabetic, and I shot myself with the wrong type of insulin before I went to bed around 12:30.
It would have brought my blood sugar count down to about minus 150 (You'd be dead by about +10)
Had to stay up, take in a lot of sugar and monitor myself every 15 min's or so. finally got fairly stabilized around 4 AM.
Thanks to all of you who stayed with me.........
The rest is just piling on...
My little episode was just a little side distraction. I had maybe 8 posts all together. Panda, Lauren, and others were carrying the ball........

Old 07-25-2005, 03:14 AM
Administrator

haha, I am NOT reading all these pages... 26 pages posted in 3 days... yeah, I'm sure there are many worthwhile posts... *cough*

Just to get you all updated, I had a pretty strange night, last night. (Go back to around page 4 or something...)
To recap, I'm diabetic, and I shot myself with the wrong type of insulin before I went to bed around 12:30.
It would have brought my blood sugar count down to about minus 150 (You'd be dead by about +10)
Had to stay up, take in a lot of sugar and monitor myself every 15 min's or so. finally got fairly stabilized around 4 AM.
My little episode was just a little side distraction. I had maybe 8 posts all together. Panda, Lauren, and others were carrying the ball........
dont for get about Tony man

Old 07-25-2005, 03:39 AM
Administrator

Old 07-25-2005, 04:53 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?

Old 07-25-2005, 10:03 AM
2nd Gear

I'm lost once again. I leave and you pull this sh**. Oh well at least i went fishin for sharks did'nt catch any but it's always nice being out on the boat.

Old 07-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?
And Cheng? Just a guess...

Old 07-25-2005, 01:29 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

I'll start with the comment that is sort of based on the homeless person thread..... one time a homeless guy asked me and my little sister for money, i didn't have any cuz i don't carry cash, he whipped it out and chased us down the street, luckily we ran smack into a cop (this was downtown santa cruz, ca) and the guy got arrested

WOW...I go away for a couple of days and the world has changed. This thread...0-60 in 3.9 secconds!

I walk by 3 homeless guys the other day. One asks for some change, I say sorry...He says Why NOT?!?...at this point, I should have done my normal, NYC - blank stare- I can't hear you - don't react thing. But for some reason I was put off by this guy, so I turn around and say "WHY"...so he gets up and starts walking towards me ranting about all the advantages I have blah blah blah blah...

Anyway, It was pretty funny at the time, It was a crowded street so lots of people walking along heard the exchange...I said outloud to the crowd..."Sorry, I just had to ask..." gave everyone a good laugh...

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!