Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 07:49 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: The random crap thread!

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

ORIGINAL: SlowWagon08

hey lauren, you ever get your insomnia checked ??
no i haven't had time, instead i've been writing out checks for fixing the stupid brakes on my car! ugh.... i went in to have a little piece of plastic replaced, walked out paying them 777.94 for brakes, ugh

holey crap! you got car raped...you need to report that...
wow, that gave me a good laugh.... uhm, yah well i don't know how to do stuff myself, that's why i asked who wanted to be a audi boy slave? but no one bit, even when i offered food.

1. i really don't want to take your position, i would never duel with a canadian, i know better

2. yes, front pads and rotors replaced, back rotors recut and new pads.....
3. karl, gain, i dont know how to do this stufff or i would, i really really wish i did, but i don't
we have canoes. and our accents are enough to make any girl drop in lust. seriously, i'd have you on the vrege of death in lust alone. let alon when we start breakin out our lumberjack strength and our ingenuity (as the fabulous invention of the canoe clearly demonstrates) to create one of the most lethal forms of combat known to mankind

Old 07-22-2005, 07:50 AM
4th Gear

I'm a dog. don't know if I like that.

2nd Gear

i'm a boar too!

Administrator

no

BOAR= People born in the Year of the Boar are honest and tolerant and make good friends, but tend to expect the same from everyone else, and more often than not they end up disappointed. They thrive in the arts as entertainers

im a rat and its kinda true

Rats are said to be imaginative, charming and very generous to those they love - although they do have a tendency to be quick-tempered and over-critical. They are supposed to make good writers, critics and publicists

2nd Gear

no i haven't had time, instead i've been writing out checks for fixing the stupid brakes on my car! ugh.... i went in to have a little piece of plastic replaced, walked out paying them 777.94 for brakes, ugh

wow, that gave me a good laugh.... uhm, yah well i don't know how to do stuff myself, that's why i asked who wanted to be a audi boy slave? but no one bit, even when i offered food.

1. i really don't want to take your position, i would never duel with a canadian, i know better
3. karl, gain, i dont know how to do this stufff or i would, i really really wish i did, but i don't
actually panda asked you but i guess the interview process didn't go too well. i'd offer my services but i'm not that great either...i'm learning as i go.

Old 07-22-2005, 07:51 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

here what are u
http://www.new-year.co.uk/chinese/calendar.htm

damn Cheng your really fast with the links tonight..

I am a boar... explains a lot!!
does the summary suit your personallity

I am addicted to food.. and a post *****.. you tell me
i'm a tiger. bitchhh
"Tigers are said to be bold and adventurous, and are bestowed with initiative and charm. However, they have a tendency to be risk takers, making them act before they think about the consequences. They tend to make good bosses, explorers or racing drivers."

4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

we have canoes. and our accents are enough to make any girl drop in lust. seriously, i'd have you on the vrege of death in lust alone. let alon when we start breakin out our lumberjack strength and our ingenuity (as the fabulous invention of the canoe clearly demonstrates) to create one of the most lethal forms of combat known to mankind
[sm=roll.gif]

Administrator

no

BOAR= People born in the Year of the Boar are honest and tolerant and make good friends, but tend to expect the same from everyone else, and more often than not they end up disappointed. They thrive in the arts as entertainers

im a rat and its kinda true

Rats are said to be imaginative, charming and very generous to those they love - although they do have a tendency to be quick-tempered and over-critical. They are supposed to make good writers, critics and publicists

yeah that suites me but.. im never dissapointed..

Old 07-22-2005, 07:52 AM
Administrator

here what are u

i'm a tiger. bitchhh
"Tigers are said to be bold and adventurous, and are bestowed with initiative and charm. However, they have a tendency to be risk takers, making them act before they think about the consequences. They tend to make good bosses, explorers or racing drivers."

OMG is does say race driver

Old 07-22-2005, 07:52 AM
4th Gear

here what are u

i'm a tiger. bitchhh
very fitting..

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!