Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 03:46 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: The random crap thread!

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

thats a crazy sig man... i barely noticed it.

ORIGINAL: pturbo

oh, nevermind. more drama.
Thanks. It's starting to grow on me too.

Old 01-17-2007, 03:48 AM
4th Gear

No, I ASKED U FOR YOUR NUMBER.... but I can get it. So no need for u to give it to me.
Dude we can sit here and play this game all day "KARL" I made my point and people are strating to see "you're on a power trip and like pturbo said "u cant solve everything by deleting threads"
4450 right?

Whether I like u or not or u like me or not is irrelevant.. site was made to help people. So ill shut up now before u ban me.

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

btw if you wanna THROW NAMES AT PEOPLE tell me to my face don't be a coward.

--REDGOAT
"Wow dude.. your an idiot.. seriously where do you get off saying all this crap?? How about the owner of the forum doesnt like it.. you ever think about that? Or were you too busy trying to click rocks together to create fire?? Obviously you dont pay attention to whats going on.. i gave him ample oppurtunities.. and tried to help him, i dont have a problem with him. I just have a problem with the fact that he wouldnt cooperate with the rules. Audizine (learn how to spell please) and Audiworld and a few others dont "compete" with us.. they are their own forums.. "Audi Talk" was created because a member was too immature to be here, and wanted to do something about it.. and another member was PM'ing other random members trying to get "recruits"
"

I'd like to speak to owner or get in contact with him or her.

LET ME GUESS.... you're gonna delete it redgoat.... it's random crap right? u can talk about it so can I.

I want everyone to SEE how fast he will delete this!

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

random crap/rant...

I am so tired of dealing with stupid people.. seriously.. wtf?? Some people are so stupid it makes my head hurt thinking about how dumb they are..
Dude, seriously im not going to call you.. how is it that you bitch about "free speech" then scream "i wanna contact the owner" lol.. too bad your feelings were hurt.. and this **** is better discussed privately.. but here it goes..

you started by calling me out.. and second.. you gave me a phone number that is 4 digits long, in an effort to have me contact you..

I rest my case.. LOL

Old 01-17-2007, 03:50 AM
4th Gear

Pturbo - Are you not the same person that said "So tell me about that fart can of your's"

Old 01-17-2007, 03:55 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: new2me

Pturbo - Are you not the same person that said "So tell me about that fart can of your's"
You mean when I was thinking of possible tag lines to go with my "contributor" badge - it was something like that. I still haven't come up with the real stroke of genius yet though. What made you think of that?

Old 01-17-2007, 03:56 AM
5th Gear

holy sheet so muc drama over some stupid bull ****... who cares anyway

Old 01-17-2007, 03:59 AM
4th Gear

dj - don't skip answering my questions and misquote me at the same time.

I doubt you want to defend playa's posts, so whypretend like he was banned for no reason?

Old 01-17-2007, 04:00 AM
4th Gear

LIke i said I dont know full issues about p*** so im not gonna go further into it. My issue is with Redgoat i dislike him i have since get go. probably only guy on here some i can tolerate just not him. He knows that. I know that. and i knew eventually we bump heads.

his excuse to wipe my threads was BS in my opinion. And he will be hearing from me soon.

dj - I don't get what your issue is. It's not like you can think of anyone else that has been banned. What does that tell you? After all the time you have been here. Does that really seem like "bad Mods" or maybe something else?

Old 01-17-2007, 04:02 AM
4th Gear

and sorry.

dj - don't skip answering my questions and misquote me at the same time.

I doubt you want to defend playa's posts, so whypretend like he was banned for no reason?

Old 01-17-2007, 04:06 AM
4th Gear

whatever dude. I think you should chill and stick around and post about cars and whatever. Your rights are not being infringed.

There's really no reason to attack the admin and mods of AF, even if it's what you feel like doing right now. They've never done anything to you - besides provide this place for you to come and post with other car fans.

Old 01-17-2007, 04:09 AM
4th Gear

Whether I stick around or not is up to redgoat. I heard he's the gun slinger around here. So if im gone its most likely cause i got banned from him.

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!