Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 03:32 AM
Administrator
Default RE: The random crap thread!

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I'm not certain that deleting threads is the answer. Some things should be argued out and then let the thread die a proper death due to lack of interest.

Let the cruel market of a thread sliding off page 1 dictate what is posted about. That way anyone can dicuss at length any and all mental giants with severe mommy issues until no one gives a ****.
yeah but when the crap has already been discussed, and people just dont take the time to read it..its kinda annoying.. especially when the whole point of the thread was to call me out on a "power trip" its not neccessary..

Old 01-17-2007, 03:35 AM
4th Gear

btw if you wanna THROW NAMES AT PEOPLE tell me to my face don't be a coward.

--REDGOAT
"Wow dude.. your an idiot.. seriously where do you get off saying all this crap?? How about the owner of the forum doesnt like it.. you ever think about that? Or were you too busy trying to click rocks together to create fire?? Obviously you dont pay attention to whats going on.. i gave him ample oppurtunities.. and tried to help him, i dont have a problem with him. I just have a problem with the fact that he wouldnt cooperate with the rules. Audizine (learn how to spell please) and Audiworld and a few others dont "compete" with us.. they are their own forums.. "Audi Talk" was created because a member was too immature to be here, and wanted to do something about it.. and another member was PM'ing other random members trying to get "recruits"
"

I'd like to speak to owner or get in contact with him or her.

LET ME GUESS.... you're gonna delete it redgoat.... it's random crap right? u can talk about it so can I.

I want everyone to SEE how fast he will delete this!

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

random crap/rant...

I am so tired of dealing with stupid people.. seriously.. wtf?? Some people are so stupid it makes my head hurt thinking about how dumb they are..

Old 01-17-2007, 03:37 AM
4th Gear

I see your point.

ON a different note - I was in a GameStop today and ask if they had any PS3s and they were like "Yes! We can't give them away" and "The 360 is much better" and then started to explain why. They also told me that Gran Tourismo was cancelled and now you can download some of it online but no game was ever going to be released. Lame.

Old 01-17-2007, 03:38 AM
4th Gear

ahahhaha

ur crazy son!

Ps3 b00000!

console is old man

its all about PC games

Old 01-17-2007, 03:39 AM
4th Gear

oh, nevermind. more drama.

Old 01-17-2007, 03:40 AM
SoCal Crew Member

I see your point.

ON a different note - I was in a GameStop today and ask if they had any PS3s and they were like "Yes! We can't give them away" and "The 360 is much better" and then started to explain why. They also told me that Gran Tourismo was cancelled and now you can download some of it online but no game was ever going to be released. Lame.
So hop off your butt and start learning how to drive like your signature!

Old 01-17-2007, 03:41 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

btw if you wanna THROW NAMES AT PEOPLE tell me to my face don't be a coward.

--REDGOAT
"Wow dude.. your an idiot.. seriously where do you get off saying all this crap?? How about the owner of the forum doesnt like it.. you ever think about that? Or were you too busy trying to click rocks together to create fire?? Obviously you dont pay attention to whats going on.. i gave him ample oppurtunities.. and tried to help him, i dont have a problem with him. I just have a problem with the fact that he wouldnt cooperate with the rules. Audizine (learn how to spell please) and Audiworld and a few others dont "compete" with us.. they are their own forums.. "Audi Talk" was created because a member was too immature to be here, and wanted to do something about it.. and another member was PM'ing other random members trying to get "recruits"
"

I'd like to speak to owner or get in contact with him or her.

LET ME GUESS.... you're gonna delete it redgoat.... it's random crap right? u can talk about it so can I.

I want everyone to SEE how fast he will delete this!

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

random crap/rant...

I am so tired of dealing with stupid people.. seriously.. wtf?? Some people are so stupid it makes my head hurt thinking about how dumb they are..
Dude, seriously im not going to call you.. how is it that you bitch about "free speech" then scream "i wanna contact the owner" lol.. too bad your feelings were hurt.. and this **** is better discussed privately.. but here it goes..

you started by calling me out.. and second.. you gave me a phone number that is 4 digits long, in an effort to have me contact you..

I rest my case.. LOL

Old 01-17-2007, 03:41 AM
4th Gear

dj - I don't get what your issue is. It's not like you can think of anyone else that has been banned. What does that tell you? After all the time you have been here. Does that really seem like "bad Mods" or maybe something else?

Old 01-17-2007, 03:42 AM
4th Gear

thats a crazy sig man... i barely noticed it.

oh, nevermind. more drama.

Old 01-17-2007, 03:44 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: rhynolite

I see your point.

So hop off your butt and start learning how to drive like your signature!
Good advice. I am thinking about a track car ASAP. Maybe a 968. Not drifting with it, but actually driving fast.

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!