Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: The random crap thread!

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

if you get two and make them face the opposite directions, you can actually create a small tornado in your intake system, and it seems to force the air into the car, thus acting as a turbo.. wow.. So Jazz has a bunch of these on his A8, so basically he is tri-turbo!!!
Actually, with 16 of them, it's more like a quad x quad turbo. I did it for teh gas mileage, but, yeah, the power is AWSOME, too!!! 1000mpg AND 1000whp, PLUS, I've noticed that my windows roll up and down faster, too.

Old 07-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Administrator

speaking of cool things.. that brings me to a point.. triple x the movie also known as "XXX"

is it X to the third power?

or is it simply X times X so it would be X to the second power?

why wasnt the sequel X to the 4th?

Old 07-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Senior Administrator

I think the sequel should have been XXXXXX. Right? or, is I'm thinking all rong?

Old 07-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Administrator

maybe X times X squared??

Old 07-02-2006, 10:46 PM

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I think the sequel should have been XXXXXX. Right? or, is I'm thinking all rong?
I think with movies like that, they should do a count down to know when to stop.

First movie - XXX
Second - XX
Third - X

Shall we do another movie? No, what would we use for a title? Oh Well, let's drum up some other crappy movie.

Old 07-03-2006, 01:36 AM
4th Gear

ok, total change of subject, but....

Today at Limerock, Allen McNish was drivng the Audi R8 in it's final race. Well, he drove like a madman in traffic to get the overall win. He made Capello look like an amateur. He passed the new Penske Porsche Spyder twice in heavy traffic and they had great in car footage of how he did it. It was amazing. Granted, the Porsche is a class below the Audi, but it was still the only real competition for the R8 on the course. And Audi has already moved on to the R10!

I want to get up to that track sometime. It was a great sprint race.

Old 10-01-2006, 01:26 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

Since I always accidently change topics into other things, and cuz i'm sick of looking for all these old threads to add to, i've started this one..... please put whatever you want here

it can be funny, a fight, a pet peeve, a pic of your pet, a pic of a homeless person, it can be sexual, it can be lame..... i don't really care

I'll start with the comment that is sort of based on the homeless person thread..... one time a homeless guy asked me and my little sister for money, i didn't have any cuz i don't carry cash, he whipped it out and chased us down the street, luckily we ran smack into a cop (this was downtown santa cruz, ca) and the guy got arrested

there, now bent, redgoat, panda, etc add something better

BUMP!!!!!

Old 10-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

how nice to revisit old topics. like that long lost friend that you can't wait to see again!!!!
a beautiful day today. is that random enough? i'm just hanging around passing time.....still waiting.....[sm=wakeup.gif]

ok this is REALLY RANDOM but, i've been sitting here for awhile and these birds keep flying into the windows.....yes, they dive bomb right at them.....upstairs, downstairs, front of the house, back of the house, there coming in from all directions!!!! i counted 8 so far....haven't looked at the casualties yet. sometimes they make it, sometimes they don't!

Old 10-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Administrator

ouch.. my grandma used to have that problem.. she hung something up in the window.. something small, but it made the birds stop...

you should try using less windex

Old 10-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Administrator

LOL

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!