Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 11:58 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: The random crap thread!

I've had about as much as I can stand. My aunt is in town and has been for the past week, Shes the most needy person I belive I've ever met. every five sec. shes asking me some inconsiqensal question that really has no right answer, even when I'm on the phone or elbo deep in a car. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,

ABOUT....

TO.....

BLOW.....

FUSE......

Old 05-23-2006, 12:38 AM
4th Gear

^^ I hate that kind of questioning too. It seems that people that don't have anything to say will kill you with that kind of stuff. Since her brain is already in neutral, I suggest parking her in front of the tv. It can answer all of her questions.

Old 05-23-2006, 12:47 AM

I have a much much better solution to the problem.

Answer her but don't make any sense or use words out of context or incorrectly. Mumble occasionally and shout every other word from time to time. Mix it up and have some fun. Eventually she'll think you flipped your lid or drank way too much and stop asking all of the questions. It works, believe me!

Good luck,

Chef

Old 05-23-2006, 05:51 AM
2nd Gear

goddamn im hungry as ****.. and there is NOTHING TO EAT IN MY APT!!!!!!!!!! [:@]

Old 05-23-2006, 05:53 AM
Administrator

Chef.. that is a great idea.. i think im going to have to try that at work

Old 05-23-2006, 05:57 AM
4th Gear

I'm so fecked up right now just had half a fifth, guess you could call that a tenth. but of ccrown and coke. **** me, it been a while. this **** is hard. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAAAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAhAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAhAHAHA hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAAAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAhAHA HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAAAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAhA HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAAAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAhAhAHAHA hAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAAAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAhAhAHA HAhAHAHAhA

sorry I have nothing better to do when I can t see strait.

Old 05-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

looks like flyboy took to the forums with a vengence. he hit nearly every threat in the OT.

or maybe he is the one with all of the answers to all of our questions.

Old 05-23-2006, 04:49 PM
2nd Gear

We need to point flyboy to the Drunk thread!

Going to see Alice in Chains tonight (the band you perves)...hoping they are good...

Old 05-23-2006, 10:55 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: kelly

looks like flyboy took to the forums with a vengence. he hit nearly every threat in the OT.

or maybe he is the one with all of the answers to all of our questions.
Yes, yes I did, but then again hardly anybody was on, Me and A4 the Quatto had to keep our drunk asses entertained somehow.

Old 05-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

how's your head this morning? what time did you get up?

next time i can't sleep (sometimes thats often) i'll log on and shake things up a bit

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!