Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 01:01 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: The random crap thread!

So my home computer took a major dump last nite and decided to get a virus. So instead of working my magic and fix it I decided to order a laptop. So this morning when I got to work I started shopping around. I do all my shopping at work being as I have so much time, and noone really understanda what I do here I have it made. So I ordered a Dell Inpiron 2200 Nothing that amazing just a pretty basic laptop. PEntium processor, 60G hard drive, 512Mb memory. Being it's for home use and not my office I did'nt need anything major just enough to browse the intranet and use my ipod and crap. So it should be here next week sometime. Hopefully it will arrive before I go to Veags for 2 weeks. SO I can play games while on the boat.

Old 09-02-2005, 01:22 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SlowWagon08
just wanted to let you guys know what i was thinking about...hahaha thanks for reading...
i think its hard to appreciate until you’ve grown up enough to understand how valuable those years were at the time. too bad we weren’t give a little more wisdom earlier in life….

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4
So my home computer took a major dump last nite and decided to get a virus. So instead of working my magic and fix it I decided to order a laptop. So this morning when I got to work I started shopping around. I do all my shopping at work being as I have so much time, etc….
i think I counted 7 “so’s” in ur paragraph, but I’m tired and a little delirious SO it made me laugh

Old 09-02-2005, 01:41 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sadize

just wanted to let you guys know what i was thinking about...hahaha thanks for reading...
i think its hard to appreciate until you’ve grown up enough to understand how valuable those years were at the time. too bad we weren’t give a little more wisdom earlier in life….

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4
So my home computer took a major dump last nite and decided to get a virus. So instead of working my magic and fix it I decided to order a laptop. So this morning when I got to work I started shopping around. I do all my shopping at work being as I have so much time, etc….
i think I counted 7 “so’s” in ur paragraph, but I’m tired and a little delirious SO it made me laugh

At least I made someone laugh.
My brain does'nt like to function this early in the morning, but I'm working through it.
I think I need to go home and go back to bed. I did'nt get enough sleep this week, because work had me in three different cities this week.

Old 09-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Administrator

i'm not stuck up but my car is.

so it's about 4:40am and i'm at work. I've been here since 6pm the day before because it's my night shift. I've been here watching Hitch and playing around with my new Dell x30 PDA and basically thinking about how i got to where i am today. when you think back in your life, did you ever think that this was where you were going to end up? Most of us grow up with a plan in mind. What we want to be when we get older. How much money we're going to make. What kind of house or car we're going to have. and then you realize that even after you either acheive it or you're on your way to acheiving it, you realize that all you really want to do, is be young again and not have to worry about anything but going to school and just hanging out with your friends and what you're going to do on the weekend or during your summer vacation.

oh yes to be young again
to live the carefree life
no worries no problem
only if u can go back in time and currect the mistakes u did in the past

Old 09-03-2005, 04:48 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i'm not stuck up but my car is.

so it's about 4:40am and i'm at work. I've been here since 6pm the day before because it's my night shift. I've been here watching Hitch and playing around with my new Dell x30 PDA and basically thinking about how i got to where i am today. when you think back in your life, did you ever think that this was where you were going to end up? Most of us grow up with a plan in mind. What we want to be when we get older. How much money we're going to make. What kind of house or car we're going to have. and then you realize that even after you either acheive it or you're on your way to acheiving it, you realize that all you really want to do, is be young again and not have to worry about anything but going to school and just hanging out with your friends and what you're going to do on the weekend or during your summer vacation.

oh yes to be young again
to live the carefree life
no worries no problem
only if u can go back in time and currect the mistakes u did in the past
Man, wouldn't that be nice.

Old 09-05-2005, 03:01 AM
4th Gear

this tread has come to a halt. what gives. if you have bs to say, don't start a new thread, say it here.

I just got a new camera and was taking some pics tonight. still have to figure out all the settings and stuff to make them come out right thou.

I asked the guy if he wanted to trade and he politely declined my offer, I don't know why.

Old 09-05-2005, 05:01 AM
2nd Gear

i'm not sleeping again, that's kinda random

Old 09-05-2005, 05:05 AM
Administrator

i went to my uncls BBQ tonight
my uncle and his friends were playin texas holdem
i didnt have any money, spent it on gas driving there
my uncle and his friends said i can deal and they would TIP me
and when i had enough i coould play wit them
after like 15-20 rounds i had well over 100$
long story short
they are aggresive betters and didnt give me a chance
but i left wit 30$ in the end but not to bad i came out wit somehting comeing in with nuthing

Old 09-05-2005, 05:08 AM
Administrator

that is awesome!!! I would love to be a dealer.. make so much money that way.. just imagine if you didnt play and you kept dealing!!! Somebody always wins.. so somebody is always happy with you when your the dealer

Old 09-05-2005, 05:12 AM
Administrator

i kno they were getting way drunk and just throwing their chips at me
i wish i didnt play but oh well
they where ballers just gamblin for the hell of it

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!