Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 08:43 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: The random crap thread!

You might never hit one if you pull your head and don't get enough top hand in your swing.
almost forgot...
The best way to hit a curveball is to let it get deep in the zone and have an opposite field approach.

Old 08-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Administrator

im just messin but it would of been nice if i had the opertunity to talk to her though or driver her car

Old 08-26-2005, 08:59 PM
2nd Gear

So my day sucked. I had to go to the infusion center for my infusion like I do every 8 weeks. The place has a lot of Chemo patients , and there was this one little girl there. She was 7, and being treated with Chemo I felt so bad for this little girl. Kids should'nt have to go through that kind of stuff. They should have a normal childhood, and inly have to worry about which toy to play with.

Edit: And I got pulled over for 53 in a 35, but he gave me a ticket for talking on my cell phone. So I guess I got off.

Old 08-26-2005, 09:01 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah to bad, what part of socal are you from exactly? anywhere near Santa Barbara?

Old 08-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Administrator

im from the LA area, kinda far from santa barbara about an hour or so away

Old 08-26-2005, 10:32 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4

So my day sucked. I had to go to the infusion center for my infusion like I do every 8 weeks. The place has a lot of Chemo patients , and there was this one little girl there. She was 7, and being treated with Chemo I felt so bad for this little girl. Kids should'nt have to go through that kind of stuff. They should have a normal childhood, and inly have to worry about which toy to play with.

Edit: And I got pulled over for 53 in a 35, but he gave me a ticket for talking on my cell phone. So I guess I got off.
i guess my day wasn't as bad as this and the sun is finally out after two weeks of rain. why do you do infusion?

Old 08-26-2005, 10:58 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sadize

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4

i guess my day wasn't as bad as this and the sun is finally out after two weeks of rain. why do you do infusion?
I go for Remicade infusions every 8 weeks for Chrohn's disease. It's something I've lived with now this is just normal for me.

(It's one of those medicines you see on TV were the couple is running through a field and having a great time. You think wow is life that good I want that disease, but no it's not like that.)

Old 08-27-2005, 01:56 AM
2nd Gear

commercials like that are the worst.... .like how about those one's for herpes medicine, everytime i watch the cute chick with her hot boyfriend out on a boat in a beautiful lake, on a horse, running through fields, him grabbing her and swinging her around...... still not sure which one of them is supposed to have herpes, but i often find myself wondering how the fact that I don't have herpes hinders my ability to find a sweet, decent bf..... rather than the idiots i've dated recently

Old 08-28-2005, 03:59 AM
3rd Gear

Last night I lost $2200 on Blackjack. Kinda sucks. That would have paid for my complete Votex bodykit, plus pipes.

Old 08-28-2005, 04:01 AM
Administrator

wish i has 2200 to blow like that

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!