Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 11:09 PM
Administrator
Default RE: The random crap thread!

im at skewl rite now
i ate at my friends new resturant and it sucked
the food was horrible and the service sucked, they messed up my order
the stuff was over priced and small portions
my friend who is a chinese cook said his shiit was over cooked and ****
i got the wrong dish but since it was a my friends place i just took it
and didnt say anything though
im still hunrgy and im at skewl until 900pm

the only good thing is im picking up a nice carbonfiber engine cover after skewl
i hope it fits

Old 08-17-2005, 11:33 PM
1st Gear

holy crap ur in school till 9 pm? Nothing in this world could make me stay in school or at work that late.

Old 08-18-2005, 12:56 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: rippedraptor

holy crap ur in school till 9 pm? Nothing in this world could make me stay in school or at work that late.
time difference...cheng is on the west coast so the time that's posted on here is 3 hours ahead..so when he posted that it was only 5pm.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:02 AM
5th Gear

mamasaid, wth is rock gut?

Old 08-18-2005, 12:50 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

ORIGINAL: abacab

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

yah, that was the episode before the one where the girl threw a fit about getting a 1 year old car..... that girl was a hag though as well

Do any of you live in hoboken, nj???? I"m gonna be up there this week/weekend.
I'm across the hudson in ny. what's going on in hoboken?
Nothing going on in hoboken now..... my friend works for Lord and Taylor I was going to go up and stay with him for the weekend, but then he called me last night in a panic (cuz he thought I had left already, i was gonna drive up) bc he was being sent out this morning on a recruiting thing..... so now i'm not going up there, trying to find somewhere else to go for the weekend, i really feel like getting away for a few days...... my last weekend before classes start too..... [&o]
Well at least you saved yourself a really long drive. Of course a roadtrip could have been fun.

Old 08-19-2005, 05:56 AM
2nd Gear

Blah, blah blah, blafu.cking blah. How the hell is everyone? Karl... you wanna play cannons later? I'll be home in a couple of hours?

Old 08-19-2005, 02:58 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

cannons is an amazing game that is fun.. very high tech... amazing graphics.. and you dont have to download anything.. check it out on page 55 there is a link
I went, I saw, I still don't get it. Its a chat room. and what else. If you want someone in there to fukk wit, you gotta esplain.

Old 08-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: flyboy

cannons is an amazing game that is fun.. very high tech... amazing graphics.. and you dont have to download anything.. check it out on page 55 there is a link
I went, I saw, I still don't get it. Its a chat room. and what else. If you want someone in there to fukk wit, you gotta esplain.

you click on sombodies name then click the cannons button... that challenges the player to cannons.. the old school yet original game, then when you are in the game the goal is to destroy the opponents cannon.. click on your tank to change your weapon..

Old 08-19-2005, 04:31 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

you click on sombodies name then click the cannons button... that challenges the player to cannons.. the old school yet original game, then when you are in the game the goal is to destroy the opponents cannon.. click on your tank to change your weapon..
allright then lets go.you shouldn't have trouble finding me.

Old 08-19-2005, 06:25 PM
1st Gear

just startied playing that today, very addictive.

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!