Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The random crap thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 05:16 AM
Administrator
Default RE: The random crap thread!

dont be jealous... I absolutely die laughing everytime i see her sig... its the best

Old 08-09-2005, 01:17 PM
3rd Gear

My Sirius skips channels WTF?

Old 08-09-2005, 02:31 PM
2nd Gear

I was never a fan of Redgoats avatar...but now I have to say it looks pretty good in sadize sig!

Ok...on to random stuff....my 'free' xm radio subscription just lapsed....I told myself that I would not pay for radio...but I find myself addicted to it. No stupid comercials, tons of channels to choose from....So just like the pusher that gives you the first sample free...xm radio has drawn me in, gotten me hooked and I know find that I must subscribe....

Anyone have a cure for this?

Old 08-09-2005, 02:34 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: abacab

I was never a fan of Redgoats avatar...but now I have to say it looks pretty good in sadize sig!

Ok...on to random stuff....my 'free' xm radio subscription just lapsed....I told myself that I would not pay for radio...but I find myself addicted to it. No stupid comercials, tons of channels to choose from....So just like the pusher that gives you the first sample free...xm radio has drawn me in, gotten me hooked and I know find that I must subscribe....

abacab, how did you get the free service, was it through Audi because they forgot to inform me of that?

Old 08-09-2005, 02:51 PM
6th Gear

Audi has 3 months of free service for xm and sirius.

Old 08-09-2005, 02:56 PM
1st Gear

is it possible to "borrow" sirius or xm feeds with a receiver without paying for a subscription? is there some hardware/software modding that could be done?

Old 08-09-2005, 03:00 PM
2nd Gear

Subscribe it's the greatest thing to happen to radio. I hear stuff I havent heard in a long time and not only just the hits from that artist. I find myself addicted to it also. My girlfriend even went out and bought satelite radio after our first road trip with it.

Old 08-09-2005, 03:09 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: Prothymos

is it possible to "borrow" sirius or xm feeds with a receiver without paying for a subscription? is there some hardware/software modding that could be done?
Each receiver has an ID code built into it. I doubt you can get free service.

Old 08-09-2005, 04:34 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

ORIGINAL: abacab

abacab, how did you get the free service, was it through Audi because they forgot to inform me of that?
Yep....got it through Audi when I purchased car....3 months free...ended up getting 4 months....they gave me a choice of Sirus or XM.

Check out your radio...hit the SAT key and try tuning to channel 1. From there there will be instructions...normally a you make a phone call and there will be a unique ID number that pops up on your radio display. I didn't activate mine for a couple of months, but you still get the 3 months free,starting from when you activate. Check it out.

Old 08-09-2005, 05:06 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

a free piece of plastic off your car will get you all kinds of stuff with brian, lol.....

i really enjoy talking sh*t about him when he's not on here, is that bad? lol
i don't mind...i like girls to talk dirty to me....btw, i got the badge today...THANK YOU LAUREN for being so awesome. AND, since you cleaned off the adhesive on the back, that is def worth a good 7-8 minutes of foreplay...the badge itself i've appraised at 2 hours of hot sex.

Quick Reply: The random crap thread!