Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

rainy weather = AchTTung in rut.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 05:29 PM
4th Gear

Sweet! What all are you taking out of the car to reduce the weight?

josh

Old 08-03-2008, 06:44 PM

can i ask how you dropped them 40lbs?

Old 08-03-2008, 07:04 PM
5th Gear

Wouldnt' bitch if my threads were way off topic, but they're not, simply left open ended. Case in point, you've just added the TT specific content to my thread that was originally focused towards TT'ers.

Oh yeah, you single me out. Thats a reason to bitch. How'd gas prices qualify as TT specific? You even posted in that thread yourself, and it still sits in the TT section. (I apologize to the other TT guys/girls that our thread will NOW most likely be moved)

If YOU'D relax, I wouldn't have to bitch. But as it is, you're forum king and lay down the law as you see fit. I'll continue to be the forum vet who complains that it used to be better in the old days, and nothing will change. And screw taking care of it in PM's, nothing gets taken care of. The issue is now on the table.

It wasn't spam to buy sweat shop Nikes, it wasn't 'hey, check out www.dingoateyourbaby.com ', it wasn't discriminatory or hateful, so RELAX AND LEAVE IT ALONE.

Old 08-03-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm make believe

35lb reat counterweight, cross over pipe, n249 + n115 along with mounting plate. Still left to:
seats - 80lbs
battery - 25lbs
rear seats - 45lbs
spare tire - 40lbs
coolant ball - 4lbs
other odds and ends as they come about
--------------------
thats another ~200lbs

Currently my car is about ~2800lbs

Old 08-03-2008, 07:10 PM
I'm make believe

so you are saying your computer and other bull **** threads are TT based? LOL

Others have stopped posting OT stuff in the TT section yet you still try pushing it. I have moved many other peoples post to the OT or where ever they needed to go. So your little jabs and stupid comments need to stop now. This is getting old and nothing is going to change in the way threads are being handled. BTW, im not the only one that has moved your threads, so deal with it!

Old 08-03-2008, 07:14 PM
5th Gear

Computer was purchased as a base for a carputer, so yeah, TT specific, but I'm not gonna nitpick.

But as it is, you're forum king and lay down the law as you see fit. I'll continue to be the forum vet who complains that it used to be better in the old days, and nothing will change.
End of story.

Old 08-03-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm make believe

whatever you say

Old 08-03-2008, 07:30 PM
3rd Gear

Rainy weather huh? Move to Denver it hasnt rained here in 2 months.

Old 08-03-2008, 07:49 PM
5th Gear

Yeah, you guys get crazy weather, or lack of. Was out there 2 years ago for new years visiting a friend. Was during that crazy snow/ice storm that knocked out the midwest for days. Didn't get to take the Coors tour : ( Was surprised to learn that Denver can't really handle big snows like that, and they're not used to it. All gets dumped in the mountains to the west right?

Old 08-03-2008, 09:54 PM
3rd Gear

Ya a lot of the weather stays over the hills. Its usually severe or bust in town here. Def come back and do the coors tour you can also tour an anheiser brewery too. Its near FoCo about 55mi North. And ya our snowstorm managment is a joke considering we usually get a couple big storms per season.

Quick Reply: rainy weather = AchTTung in rut.