Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Railway Islands Puzzle Trainer

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2022, 08:51 AM
Banned
Default Railway Islands Puzzle Trainer

Trainer for Railway Islands Puzzle Trainer a time consuming enjoyable puzzle game. For it's simplicity it addictive. There's not really anything to give or add, but some of the tracks are hard. The trainer will allow you toggle between your current progress and what the track should look like. So if you are having a problem with a couple track pieces you can toggle to check the solution and then toggle back to your build so it's still challenging as a puzzle.

Old 01-31-2022, 02:51 AM
1st Gear

And the third part has already been released, lol? I missed everything.

Old 01-31-2022, 02:52 AM
1st Gear

A friend told me about this puzzle. I even once offered to play together and create my island, but for some reason, I refused. Probably, he was overwhelmed with work. I would love to participate in the next set of players. And then lately, I've only been collecting 1003 piece puzzles. In fact, it is also exciting and develops thinking well, but from time to time I want to spend a weekend with friends. We used to often go to the quest rooms. This is good psychological relief and a way to have fun with a big company. Thank you for sharing the download link!

Old 10-05-2023, 03:18 AM
1st Gear

I'm so glad I came across this Railway Islands Puzzle Trainer! I've been on the lookout for something like this for a while. It's the perfect mix of simplicity and challenge, and that toggle feature is a game-changer. Those tricky tracks can really make you scratch your head, but being able to switch between your progress and the solution is a lifesaver. Thanks for sharing – you've made my puzzle-solving days a lot more enjoyable!

Old 10-05-2023, 03:20 AM
1st Gear

I'm thrilled to hear you find the Railway Islands Puzzle Trainer interesting. Sometimes those tricky tracks can really stump us, so having the option to check the solution without spoiling the whole puzzle can be great! As a fellow puzzle enthusiast, I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting ways to challenge my brain. And speaking of puzzles, I'd like to share that I discovered a 1000 piece puzzle collection, and it's been an absolute delight! Some of the puzzles are incredibly exciting and unique – they've become my go-to source of entertainment during my free time. Solving them is like a workout for my brain, and I can't get enough of it. It's heaven for a puzzle lover like me!

Last edited by olafosunadp; 10-05-2023 at 04:00 AM.