Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Racist
20.83%
Funny
62.50%
Both
16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Racist or Funny (or both) - The black Santa

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 02:40 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Racist or Funny (or both) - The black Santa

ORIGINAL: abacab

Best Santa Clause in a movie ever....

Dan Akroyd - Trading Places.....drunken dope smoking, JD drinking, smoked salmon eating.....now that was funny!

loved Dan Akroyd in TP, but i think Billie-Bob Thornton in BAD SANTA would definatley give him a run for his money........acutally, i think they have a lot it common; both dirty drunks, skinny (at the time), carry fire arms, smoke dope, and both rent hookers!! ------ what model citizens!!

Oh and let us pay homage to the 'bad santa' pioneer that started it all....the GRINCH[sm=lildevil.gif]

Old 08-24-2005, 02:53 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Racist or Funny (or both) - The black Santa

ORIGINAL: 4dot

ORIGINAL: abacab

Best Santa Clause in a movie ever....

Dan Akroyd - Trading Places.....drunken dope smoking, JD drinking, smoked salmon eating.....now that was funny!

loved Dan Akroyd in TP, but i think Billie-Bob Thornton in BAD SANTA would definatley give him a run for his money........acutally, i think they have a lot it common; both dirty drunks, skinny (at the time), carry fire arms, smoke dope, and both rent hookers!! ------ what model citizens!!

Oh and let us pay homage to the 'bad santa' pioneer that started it all....the GRINCH[sm=lildevil.gif]
I have got to rent Bad Santa...I have not seen it. And yes...the grinch is the original...Max the dog is my all time favorite!