Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

raced a jetta

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 07:09 AM
5th Gear
Default raced a jetta

ya so tonite sucked *****. heres the story:

i woke up at like 6-7 pm due to drinkin the previous night until 7 in the mornin. i sat on the computer for a while and pretty much did nothing. was really hungry at like 1 in the morning so i set out to get something to eat. on the way a silver Jetta pulls up. hes got rims and exhaust from what i could see and i asked him what he had done to it and he said its not stock but then the light changed. i was just cruising and then he flew past me (to a red light...fcukin retard), but then the light changed so i started to pull up to him, but before i could he took off again so i gunned it. I was probly half a car length behind him and about 4k in 3rd gear. i start pullin on him and then when i hit 4th gear i start blowin past him and as soon as im 1 car length ahead i see a cop goin the other way so we both nail our brakes. then the jetta speeds up and takes off. cop pulls me over and chews my *** out and gives me a ticket for racing. he did cut me a break and lessened the charges and didn't arrest me for having a bowl in the car. my night went from great to horrible real quick, but it lightened up a little when i heard over the raido they caught the guy in the jetta and arrested him

Old 09-24-2006, 07:18 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: raced a jetta

Racing with a bowl in your car at 1 am... He really should have arrested your dumbass.

Old 09-24-2006, 07:53 AM
5th Gear

ok 1 the bowl was left in the car from last week and i totally forgot about it. 2 we were not on a major road and a good distance away from the campus and on a sat night at 1 am all the cops are around the campus catching people for DUI's and 3 im not a dumbass u sh1thead

Old 09-24-2006, 08:02 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

ok 1 the bowl was left in the car from last week and i totally forgot about it. 2 we were not on a major road and a good distance away from the campus and on a sat night at 1 am all the cops are around the campus catching people for DUI's and 3 im not a dumbass u sh1thead
Blah blah blah these are all shitty exscuses and since you know their out looking for suspicious drivers you certanly should have known better, dumbass.

Old 09-24-2006, 08:05 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

Blah blah blah these are all shitty exscuses and since you know their out looking for suspicious drivers you certanly should have known better, dumbass.

Another dumb college kid whos probably going to have mommie and daddy pay for his mistakes.

Old 09-24-2006, 12:50 PM
5th Gear

nice job double posting dumbass and no mommy won't have to pay for my mistake. i bought the audi after working for 2 years, i pay for all the parts that go into it, i pay for insurance, i pay for gas, i pay rent, and i sustain my own living thank you very much. if all your gona do is put people down on the forum then **** off *******

Old 09-24-2006, 01:30 PM
2nd Gear

How fast were you doing? I can be over 100mph before I hit 4th gear?

Old 09-24-2006, 01:50 PM
5th Gear

bout 110 when i passed the cop my car does like 95 at end of 3rd gear

Old 09-24-2006, 01:58 PM
2nd Gear

And he let you off? Must have got laid before shift

Old 09-24-2006, 02:10 PM
5th Gear

lol ya still got a ticket for racing tho just not speeding