Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Question of curiosity - non-Audi related

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 06:15 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Question of curiosity - non-Audi related

Hahaha I'm in a library trying to control myself, this thread is freakin hilarious. AWDaholic you should have your own comedy central show lol...Back to the thread. I say if they don't ask don't mention your b/f, why not take those losers' money. Just don't play along too much, there are some crazy ppl out there, no telling wtf they'll do.

Old 10-17-2006, 06:40 PM
18T
4th Gear

Guys are dicks. Most dont have any respect. It makes me angry. Especially when it comes to pretty girls working at restraunts.

All i can say is, yes generally they will tip you more if youre single and they dont know you.

However there are people like me that will tip way over the normal (50%+) depending on how things went and just for kicks.

I have a friend at TJI fridays that works as a waitress and we allways tip her very good.

Old 10-18-2006, 06:11 AM
1st Gear

That sounds terrible, what are your other 3 jobs?
Senior Account Clerk for the City, Secretary for the Fire Hall and I have worked for a huge construction company based out of Miami for about 3 years now....it used to be traveling around as Office Mgr...but got sick of traveling and moving...so now I just work at home helping the legal dept. Oh, and I am also a Reserve Police Officer (in training).

Guys are dicks. Most dont have any respect. It makes me angry. Especially when it comes to pretty girls working at restraunts.
True..true...but the ratio of nice/evil is not that bad...and having fun with all the nice people makes up for the duesh bags...

All i can say is, yes generally they will tip you more if youre single and they dont know you.
DARN IT!. lol. My worst fears confirmed.

Hahaha I'm in a library
Why are you at the library???

Is that a topless indian chick tanning or something as the restaurant logo? I'm turned on already!
good to know...I actually never noticed the indian chick. lol.

Old 10-19-2006, 01:23 AM
2nd Gear

sounds like quite the establishment. i'm all about the deerskin bikini, haha. i don't think i've ever tipped a girl more b/c i thought i'd have a chance with her, it's not a strip club, it's dinner. i always tip 20%, and if the service is great, more. doesn't matter if it's a dude or chick.

regarding the BIG tip, i was once at a steak and shake at about 4 a.m. after a night of drinking and one of my buddies told our waitress she was getting a big tip b/c he had a big tip and then asked her what time she got off. no joke.

Old 10-19-2006, 01:35 AM
4th Gear

Why are you at the library???
I was doing a research paper. But more like surfing the net than actual research.

Old 10-19-2006, 02:33 AM
5th Gear

lol then why were you at AF. doin a paper on the effects of noobs postin the same **** everyday on the human psyche?

Old 10-19-2006, 04:17 PM
1st Gear

Maybe I will have to invest in the deerskin bikini to up the tippage. LOL. HEY, Halloween is coming up....and I have to work the party...what should my costume be...and NOT deerskin bikini!

Old 10-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

playboy bunny[sm=drooldude.gif]
im sure youd get mmmmmaaaaaaaad tips that night...

Old 10-19-2006, 04:43 PM
1st Gear

HA. Typical male response. I was SO waiting for that one...or Cheerleader!

Old 10-19-2006, 04:43 PM
1st Gear

Another thing...I joked about that to one of the regulars...you should have seen his eyes light up...it was like a fat kid seeing cake for the first time...sad sad sad.

Quick Reply: Question of curiosity - non-Audi related