Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Question????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Site Moderator
Default Question????????

so it came up today with a friend, about a post or email i saw awhile back... it dealt with this guy was dating a girl...and was trying to leave, but she claimed she was pregnant and it was his kid, but he did a paternity test without her knowing...and it wasnt his... and then she was threatining to sue if he wouldnt either take care of it, or pay for it... and he let her go on and on and on... and then finally called it on her with all sorts of documented proof.

My question is...is if anyone knows what the eff im tlaking about, to fill me in a lil more and see if you can find a link to it somewhere... I swear i read it off of here, but cant find it when searching and it may have come off of best of craigslist.

Old 06-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Question????????

dont drink the bong water dude. haha

Old 06-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Zombie Defense Force

dont drink the bong water dude. haha

Old 06-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Site Moderator

lol..damint.. i know it exists..my friend just told me he knows what im talking about..i just cant find where the eff it is.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:09 PM
4th Gear

I know exactly what your talking about I have read it here and or email. (just dont know the link)

I remember part of it involving a lawyer or notory proving helping prove he was not the father. I just........cant.........remeber the details as to how he proved himself. Did he put upwith all her shi! till the birth and then did the test?

Old 06-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Senior Administrator

sooks... is this the thread you were looking for?

https://www.audiforums.com/m_232081/tm.htm

Old 06-14-2007, 11:48 PM
4th Gear

^^^yea whatever happened to that whole situation with bentframe???

Old 06-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Senior Administrator

bentframe was assassinated by member bflan2001, who has not only assumed bentframes life, but all his debts and liabilities, as well. But I've ALREADY said TOO much. I hope he doesn't come after me, next, but I'm guessing I'm prety safe because I'm buried in debt, right now, and no one in their right mind would want to take over my life.

So, you'll hafta ask bflan2001

Old 06-15-2007, 03:57 AM
Site Moderator

Thanks awd... thats not the story though.. i think this was more of a chain letter type thing, or something youd see on the best of craigslist... which may or may not have happened (i.e. it coulld be totally made up)

vnv..youre exactly right.. im not sure..i dont even know for sure if i saw it on this forum... but i think it was.. but its freaking hilarious.. there was somehow he got the dna paternity test... and let the woman keep accusing him that he was the father and needed to pay and step up and take responsibility.. but the guy she had slept with he knew... and let her keep telling lies... so then he got a notary and lawyer to fill out paperwork for a suit, and to sign the documents of the paternity test... and gave her every option to let it go... she came to his place and he asked her if she was faithful and was positive there was no other guy and of course she got pissed he could even accuse her of such a thing and how dare he..etc etc.. then he gave her the paperwork and she just started crying as he walked out the door saying not to speak to him again.

Old 06-15-2007, 04:58 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: sooks

so it came up today with a friend, about a post or email i saw awhile back... it dealt with this guy was dating a girl...and was trying to leave, but she claimed she was pregnant and it was his kid, but he did a paternity test without her knowing...and it wasnt his... and then she was threatining to sue if he wouldnt either take care of it, or pay for it... and he let her go on and on and on... and then finally called it on her with all sorts of documented proof.

My question is...is if anyone knows what the eff im tlaking about, to fill me in a lil more and see if you can find a link to it somewhere... I swear i read it off of here, but cant find it when searching and it may have come off of best of craigslist.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

There you are sir.

Quick Reply: Question????????