Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pwned By A Pickup Truck

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 11:04 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Pwned By A Pickup Truck

Lol. Of all things you yell "*****!"? LMFAO. Glad your ok nonetheless. That's always scary and I know first hand. Not to jack your thread but I was hit my a van while on my bike a few years back. I was crossing the intersection between the lines and she hit the gas looking the other way and ran right into me. My bike went under the front and she stopped right in front of me. I'll always remember looking at the front of the car from the ground, that's scary.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:29 AM
4th Gear

Thanks a lot guys; I'm doing pretty well now. Black eye is clearing up well enough, and my knee isn't too bad - just sore and still a bit raw. Neosporin FTW!

ORIGINAL: skunkoncrunk

Lol. Of all things you yell "*****!"? LMFAO. Glad your ok nonetheless. That's always scary and I know first hand. Not to jack your thread but I was hit my a van while on my bike a few years back. I was crossing the intersection between the lines and she hit the gas looking the other way and ran right into me. My bike went under the front and she stopped right in front of me. I'll always remember looking at the front of the car from the ground, that's scary.
Haha yeah for some reason I've been saying "*****!" a lot recently, I kind of like it because everyone expects you tosay "SH**" or "FU**" or something, so it's different (and less likely to get me introuble at work, since I work in a family-friendly environment). It is pretty scary looking at a car from that perspective, true enough. I saw a guy on a bike gethit by a Honda once. He hit his head on the top of the windshield and bled quite a lot (mostly because any significant head injury usually results in copious amounts of blood - he wasn't critically hurt, because he was wearing a helmet). It was pretty scary to see. I consider myself most lucky that the guy that hit me had only just started moving, and wasn't going very quickly.

Old 12-17-2007, 02:05 PM
2nd Gear

Glad to see you're okay. I've only been hit by a car once. But it was more like I got tapped, but one hell of a tap. Scary stuff.

Old 12-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: MrFlippant

helmet). It was pretty scary to see. I consider myself most lucky that the guy that hit me had only just started moving, and wasn't going very quickly.
Next time you need to get a RUNNING start

Glad you're OK!

Situational awareness, FTMFROTMFW!!!