Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Put a Face to your Name.....///

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 12:05 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Put a Face to your Name.....///

josh ... good luck mate .... and as for what if your woman is no good in bed!! the 2 of you will learn and grow to be partners sexually and that is probably very special ... ( i would nt know ) ... im a ****!!

the girl who started that opinion is a littel naive if you ask me !!!

oh as for names to faces
<<<<<< thats alfie !

Old 03-22-2007, 12:05 AM
1st Gear

Don't worry Paintball guy, I am also waiting. And to anyone who says "what if you get a partner that is bad?", I won't know the difference and it's gonna be great on my wedding night. Stick with it man, it'll be worth it.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:06 AM
4th Gear

p0wned

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

repost
do a search befor u make a new thread
https://www.audiforums.com/m_53917/tm.htm

Old 03-22-2007, 04:20 AM
2nd Gear

you dont ******* know me, if you want to argue over the internert, meet me in the pm's

Old 03-22-2007, 04:21 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

p0wned

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

repost
do a search befor u make a new thread
https://www.audiforums.com/m_53917/tm.htm
wow, that was like, soo last year!

pwn3d

Old 03-22-2007, 04:22 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Audifanatic11

Don't worry Paintball guy, I am also waiting. And to anyone who says "what if you get a partner that is bad?", I won't know the difference and it's gonna be great on my wedding night. Stick with it man, it'll be worth it.
whats up with all these audi drivers, is that why you have an audi, are you compensating for something? probably why your waiting, you dont want some girl who will leave you with your lil *****

Old 03-22-2007, 04:52 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: zrwhat

whats up with all these audi drivers, is that why you have an audi, are you compensating for something? probably why your waiting, you dont want some girl who will leave you with your lil *****
Nah, I'm not worried. Thanks for your concern though.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:16 AM
1st Gear

wow i felt like i must say something... in refrence to the "COMPENSATION" issue !!!! [:@]I F*** and sorry for my language but I DO! and AS MUCH AS I CAN AND I OWN AN AUDI... LOVE IT... LOST MY V-CARD As soon as i could and since then... Its been baskin robin "flavor tasting" for me... I will hand it to you guys that choose to wait.. I respect that...true talk ... ZRWHAT I will have to disagree with your comment...

Old 03-22-2007, 05:32 AM
4th Gear

My audi is classy and inconspicious, yea I definitely am compensating here. If I wasn't I'd be driving a big SUV on 24" spinners or a loud domestic V8 trying to race every little POS ricer out there....If you're kinda slow thats sarcasm.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:16 AM
4th Gear

LOL, Thats a good point!!!

LOL, my how the tables have turned!!! LOL

To everyone who supports my beliefs/choices, THANK YOU!!!

To everyone who thinks they know everything... I am not going to change my mind because someone said that I am trying to compensate for something.

I have worked for my Audi and I am still working for my Audi, I bought it because I LOVE these cars!!! Just thought I would point that out.

Josh

Quick Reply: Put a Face to your Name.....///