Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

pure motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 02:23 AM
3rd Gear
Default pure motorsports

dose anyone know there waranty policy. The guy who I bought the car from put a whole control arm kit from PM in june of this year. one of them went bad its only been 6 months thats not cool, he sent me the recipt and said if i need anything else he would help me out.. but i couldnt find anything else on their web-site

Old 12-09-2006, 02:36 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: pure motorsports

damn man. your really having some sh!tty luck with this car. i feel bad for ya. i would PM mike @ purems or contact them directly

Old 12-09-2006, 02:38 AM
3rd Gear

the car has been fine, i would say bad luck, just the usual stuff you would find with a used car, and the seller has been 100% uderstanding as has made it very clear he will help me out any time something goes wrong..
not really his fault that the control arm that he replace went..

Old 12-09-2006, 02:39 AM
5th Gear

Return Policy
PURE Motorsport accepts returns on all items which are new, unopened, and still in original packaging within 21 days of the Invoice Date. A 20% RESTOCKING FEE may be assessed on all unauthorized Returned Item(s), Refused Shipments, and items returned without original packaging. Shipping Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. Items which have been installed, used, modified, mounted, scratched, defaced, or otherwise damaged by the customer will not be accepted. Special Order items are non-refundable. Mounted wheel/tire packages are considered SPECIAL ORDER

Warranty
No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customers abuse, negligence, or mishandling. All merchandise sold by PURE Motorsport is only subject to manufacturers warranty and conditions, if any, and is subject to submission to the manufacturer for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. Customer, however, will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. No labor or inconvenience may be included in any warranty claims. There is no warranty on lights, light bulbs, decals, electrical parts, and engine parts. Some warranties may be handled directly with the manufacturer.

It is the customer's responsibility to retain any and all invoices for their record and warranty claims.

thats from their site.

Old 12-09-2006, 12:44 PM
3rd Gear

thats yag, thats what i read, so basically i have to send it back to the maker and waste a crap load of time to get the part for free, ill just buy a new single control arm and be done with it.. **** all that bullcrap and then send the part back and tell febi there stuff sucks..