Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pulled Over Again Tonight.... wow

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Default RE: Pulled Over Again Tonight.... wow

yea i got it... i need to slow the **** down and i hope i get a ticket next time... because my audi is an F1 car and i fly through stop signs and street race everyone at red light whenever i get the chance

... oh well, thought i would just explain what the cop said to me and how the A4 beat the Bimmer but oh well

HAHAHAHA gotta LOVE the sarcasm!

Old 08-22-2006, 11:58 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Chingy

So i got pulled over last night for speeding on a back country 2-lane highway by a county sherrif. I got the good cop/bad cop treatment. Finally the good cop walks back to my car with my stuff, no ticket. and he says something to the jist of "I know your a young kid with a fast car, but you need to slow it down. I would hate for you to get into an accident so just slow it down. My partner wants to give you a ticket but I talked him out of it. If we catch you around here again your getting it. BTW, i like you car, now just slow it down, don't want you to hurt yourself or someone else."

They were right I was going too fast but the car felt so good and i was staring at the road not my speedometer.

I don't get why you all think its ok for the cop to verbally harrass StepUp just because he didn't give him a ticket.

in reply to cary12,

* edit * I am having a very bad and stressful day. You mentioning working at an insurance company set me off. Sorry for ripping on what you said.

Wish I could have read what you posted before you edited it...

Old 08-23-2006, 06:12 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: KarlMarx

I would have told him "and you don't make enough money to buy a crown victoria either..."

What a tool bag...

thats WHat i'm talking about. HAHAHAHA.