Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pulled Over Again Tonight.... wow

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 03:04 AM
2nd Gear
Default Pulled Over Again Tonight.... wow

ok so before i get any comments about slowing down, this was a very isolated area and i made sure that i put noone bu myself in danger... the last thing i would ever want is for someone to get hurt in my recklessness... having said that...

tonight i was driving down the road with my friend when we came to a red light... my friend has a BMW 330is or something... anyways its a 6cyl. 2 door... so we get to the red light and it turns green... i take off and he starts very soon after, i was infront of him the whole way... all the way up to 75 (in a 40) mph when i backed off and slowed down to turn onto where we got off... he slows down and i pull up next to him and he says to me... "dude there was a cop in the oncomming lane just then, we should get out of here" just as he says that, the cop pulls around the corner and turns on his lights...

i pulled over, and at this point i was thinking of what i was going to tell my parents when i was arrested for wreckless endangerment... i look in my rearview and hes talking to my friend, then he pulles up next to me and says.... "thats your moms car right?" i said "no officer this is my car" and he says "yea sure, thats yours moms car... you dont look like you have the money to own a car like that" and then he just drives off and turns off his lights...

anyways, id rather take the verbal abuse from that pig than get a massive ticket and possible cuffs...

either way it was a nice kill for the A4!

Old 08-21-2006, 03:40 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Pulled Over Again Tonight.... wow

I would have told him "and you don't make enough money to buy a crown victoria either..."

What a tool bag...

Old 08-21-2006, 03:41 AM
Administrator

Is the car in your moms name? if so he probably ran the plate and it came back to her.. and that is why he said that..

Old 08-21-2006, 03:43 AM
2nd Gear

no its under my name... he didnt have enough time to run my plates i dont think

..he was an *******

...hahah
I would have told him "and you don't make enough money to buy a crown victoria either..."

What a tool bag...

Old 08-21-2006, 03:47 AM
18T
4th Gear

you got off last time also right? man you keep getting lucky

take these 2 as warning signs though, next time youll get a ticket for sure.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:59 AM

You are one lucky SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude , good for you , I always get screwed when i get pulled over.

be thankful , thats a damn cool cop. Ive had cops say reallly dumb **** to me but that was really nice in your case. LUCKY SOB LOL

Old 08-21-2006, 01:08 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: KarlMarx

What a tool bag...
Wow you're such a gangster. You talk big but if you were in his shoes youd keep your mouth shut just like the next guy.

ORIGINAL: StepUpProductions

no its under my name... he didnt have enough time to run my plates i dont think

..he was an *******

...hahah

What a tool bag...

I think the cop's point was you got your car paid for by your parents and you're driving it like a spoild brat. Just saying what he was probably thinking. Seeing as how this is your second time getting a second chance and not learning, I hope you get a ticket next time you drive like an idiot.

Its pretty sad that even when a cop decides to be cool about it and let you off without even getting a ticket, you run home and call him a pig. (and you guys wonder why some cops turn into ********)

Old 08-21-2006, 02:37 PM
4th Gear

[sm=smiley32.gif]

I think the cop's point was you got your car paid for by your parents and you're driving it like a spoild brat. Just saying what he was probably thinking. Seeing as how this is your second time getting a second chance and not learning, I hope you get a ticket next time you drive like an idiot.

Its pretty sad that even when a cop decides to be cool about it and let you off without even getting a ticket, you run home and call him a pig. (and you guys wonder why some cops turn into ********)
[/quote]

Old 08-21-2006, 07:16 PM
4th Gear

You got lucky and goodt thing you didnt give him too much lip, let him wollop in his own crapulence. anyways nice car.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:45 PM
2nd Gear

i understand what your saying... but im not going to get into it but i purchased my own car with me money and am by no means spoiled...

il agree with you that in reviewing my earlier post, i should have been more happy about the fact that i wasnt arrested for my ignorance and that he did do me a favor

and my earlier incident involved me going over a hill to fast and was not going in excess speeds... only about 10-15 over... this time however i will admit it was stupid and was not a good move

like i said above, the last thing i would ever want is someone to get involved or hurt by my recklessness and therfore i do not drive far over the limit or dangeriously when there is any possibility of other people getting involved

Quick Reply: Pulled Over Again Tonight.... wow