Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Prop HR4437

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 01:20 AM
Default Prop HR4437

Some of the highlights of the Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act:

-Barring Terrorist Aliens from Naturalization - Bars aliens who are potential terrorists or security risks from becoming U.S. citizens.

-Crackdown on Alien Gang Members -- This provision would render alien street gang members inadmissible and deportable

-Aggravated Felony Provisions - Provisions in the bill would make aggravated felons (crimes of violence) inadmissible and would bar refugees and asylees with aggravated felony convictions from receiving green cards.

-Deportation for DUI – Would make multiple DUI offenses a deportable offense for all aliens.

-Cooperation between Border Sheriffs and Federal Law Enforcement – Provisions in the bill would authorize and reimburse local sheriffs in the 29 counties along the southern border

-Mandates the Construction of Specific Security Fencing -- The bill provides for security fencing along the Southwest border, including lights and cameras, for the purposes of gaining operational control of the border.

as u can see i support this proposition. Where do u guys stand. And im sry if this is a repost and im prepared for some strong feelings for or against it.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Default RE: Prop HR4437

another thing, illegal immigrants act as if they have rights, but they only have basic human rights. If u are not a U.S. Citizen u dont have the rights the const. provides for its CITIZENS. Therefore, them protesting is illegal, they are not allowed free schooling, but yet there are allowed it anyway. WTF?

Old 04-03-2006, 01:33 AM
2nd Gear

U R AN *******!

Old 04-03-2006, 01:34 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

Some of the highlights of the Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act:

-Barring Terrorist Aliens from Naturalization - Bars aliens who are potential terrorists or security risks from becoming U.S. citizens.
Just what are the conditions of being a 'potential' terrorist?

Old 04-03-2006, 01:37 AM

ORIGINAL: a4BRZLowrider

U R AN *******!
this is why i said im prepared for it to get heated and strong opinions. And its ur right to feel this way. Thats why we will be voting on it! Is this voting in November?
Im not opposed to immigrants b/c the whole country is made up of immigrants, but u need to be a LEGAL immigrant, an dno fvcking english. Im tired of getting ppl coming to where i work and expecting me to understand spanish.

The funny thing is all the ppl opposed to it, and protesting it cant vote because they are illegal immigrants. Why not become a legal immigrant (which isnt as hard as u think) and vote, so u can have a say in this.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:53 AM
2nd Gear

U R NOT ONE OF THEM...Y DO U THINK IT'S EASY? I WOULD VOTE ON PUTTING BARRIERS AND ALL THAT ****...KEEP IT SAFE AND ALL...BUT WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS....THEY R TRYING TO MAKE ALL ILLEGAL PPL CRIMINALS... U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IMMIGRATION, ONLY WHAT THEY TELL U.... "The funny thing is all the ppl opposed to it, and protesting it cant vote because they are illegal immigrants" u dont know ****..

Old 04-03-2006, 01:59 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: a4BRZLowrider

U R NOT ONE OF THEM...Y DO U THINK IT'S EASY? I WOULD VOTE ON PUTTING BARRIERS AND ALL THAT ****...KEEP IT SAFE AND ALL...BUT WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS....THEY R TRYING TO MAKE ALL ILLEGAL PPL CRIMINALS... U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IMMIGRATION, ONLY WHAT THEY TELL U.... "The funny thing is all the ppl opposed to it, and protesting it cant vote because they are illegal immigrants" u dont know ****..
Hey umm....you just said they're illegal but you don't want them to be criminals. What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand? ILLEGAL has a very strong correlation with CRIME.

Old 04-03-2006, 02:01 AM
3rd Gear

I take it you won't be speeding in the future... Wouldn't want any connection to crime now would we.

Old 04-03-2006, 02:13 AM

when did i say criminals. The proposition, wants a background check on teh ppl coming in. Why should someone convicted of rape or assault be allowed into our country? I know a few things in it are a lil out of line, but we cant just allow everyone to come into the country. U think b/c u type in caps that ur teh ****, that u know more than me? I believe what i choose to, and i am allowed to vote. I know more than most of the dumbasses that vote anyways (not referring to any race just stupid ppl in general, that make patterns on the ballot. Or the 300,000 that write in mickey mouse for president). I understand how u may feel, but just b/c its might be hard doesnt give u the right to take a short cut. The fact is that illegal immigrants are ILLEGAL and are allowed to stay for bullshit reasons. Im not saying kick them out but they need to get a green card. They need to pay TAXES. Y should my taxes go to helping ppl that arent even supposed to be hear.

Old 04-03-2006, 02:13 AM
2nd Gear

im legal....i just get a little upset sometimes..it's al good...sorry apg...i know the correlation about illegal and criminal.... criminal it's a strong word and i dont think it fits on them... it's different. by the way...that propositon was rejected already

Quick Reply: Prop HR4437