Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Prom Story

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 12:49 AM
2nd Gear
Default Prom Story

Ok. Just wanted to share with you a very lame night. It was off to a bad start as it started to rain while taking all those rediculously stupid pictures. Then, the limo driver was being a bitch and wouldnt take us through the McDonald's drive thru. To add to my dissappointment. The actual prom sucked. The DJ was older than my grandparents and called everyone "folks" over the mic. The food wasn't worth the $130 a couple, hell double cheeseburgers would be awesome at this point. The lights were never darkened enough. And... our 70+ people party got busted by the cops... for noise at 2 in the morning. I was at this point extremely drunk and getting laid in an upstairs bedroom... the only thing that saved my drunk *** from talking to pigs was a phone call from a friend. So yeah- just wanted to share that experiance with y'all.

Old 05-24-2005, 12:52 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Prom Story

I went to prom at 130mph with 3 of my best friends in a line. Went like this... 300xx.... audi a4..... bmw z3, all at 130mph on the way there.

Old 05-24-2005, 01:19 AM
Administrator

that sucks you should get more for all that money u spent

Old 05-24-2005, 02:10 AM
3rd Gear

wow..our prom is gonna be on a boat out to Manhattan...105/person..A group of us picked all the food, and music,..so..whould be cool...sorry to hear that about yous tho..

--E

Old 05-24-2005, 02:23 AM
5th Gear

i went to a denny's after our prom with my friends and messed with a bunch of people on E...apparently there was a rave going on nearby....people rolling around in flower beds....girls draped in blankets walking around the tables blowing bubbles at people....aaah, good times.....the actual prom did suck though, i think it's customary for the school-sponsored portion of your prom to suck..it's required...it makes the after-parties that much cooler

Old 05-24-2005, 02:52 AM
4th Gear

ahahaha. my prom rocked. Got laid DURING prom... then hooked up on the WAY to prom, then got laid THREE times through the rest of the night. Albeit in a tent for those three..... but whatever.

Old 05-24-2005, 03:07 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

ahahaha. my prom rocked. Got laid DURING prom... then hooked up on the WAY to prom, then got laid THREE times through the rest of the night. Albeit in a tent for those three..... but whatever.
god damn! before, during, and after, huh? that's an accomplishment spence, you should be proud...i wasn't quite as successful

Old 05-24-2005, 03:42 AM
4th Gear

that sux man! limos r over rated, i never got that for prom. drove my dads mid life crisis

Old 05-24-2005, 05:52 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

god damn! before, during, and after, huh? that's an accomplishment spence, you should be proud...i wasn't quite as successful
Oh, i AM proud. I wanted a trophy. Unfortunatly... most of my friends weren't so receptive to my success seeing as most of em went home empty handed...

Old 05-24-2005, 05:56 AM
5th Gear

they were just jealous...not everyone can be big pimpin like us, spence. i guess we're just blessed with good genes [sm=pimp.gif]

Quick Reply: Prom Story