Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Problems with a girl.. need advise long story..

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 07:14 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Quattro_1.8t
Okay so this chick has been my best friend for about 2 months now. She has a crush on me and I think shes smokin hot and told her so many times... She has a boyfriend of 3 months who leaves for the military in 3 months around the same time I move back to Ohio because I graduate school here in Phoenix soon. She lives an hour away from me but I pick her up on the weekends to hangout and she stays over with me.

The problem is the boyfriend shes too attached to, her dad lost his job yesterday and they wont be able to afford the rent on their house soon, and her mom has an airplane ticket to Florida and she thinks her mom is leaving for good. They are basically going to be homeless and she hates her dad, he doesn't care about her at all. I really dont know what the do, I offered her a place to stay with me if she needs but she insists on staying at her boyfriends parents house while he goes to the military.... I dont know what to do at this point... any advice?
Ok dude as soon as I heard her boyfriend is on the military and he's leaving, nothing else matters, if you take a step you'll be on my book the biggest piece of crap to ever walk on earth, we deploy for months at the time to give you the few liberties that you enjoy, and if you take our sweetheart away from us... is not pretty. So leave it alone and if she tries to move towards you, you better have intestinal fortitude to resist...

Old 07-16-2009, 05:10 AM

I agree with the rest... leave her alone.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:36 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by headshok2002
Uhh, do nothing until she's single. Not up to you to break up her relationship... if she wants you that much, and she's unhappy now, she'll do it herself.
Ditto! Stay friends if she's smoking hot!

But we would need pics to substantiate such claims...

Old 07-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Pics or ban!

Old 07-16-2009, 03:16 PM
4th Gear

++++++++++++1

Old 07-16-2009, 08:00 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Dan1969
Ok dude as soon as I heard her boyfriend is on the military and he's leaving, nothing else matters, if you take a step you'll be on my book the biggest piece of crap to ever walk on earth, we deploy for months at the time to give you the few liberties that you enjoy, and if you take our sweetheart away from us... is not pretty. So leave it alone and if she tries to move towards you, you better have intestinal fortitude to resist...
Damn, never saw it like that, good post.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Amze
Damn, never saw it like that, good post.
Yeah Amze. Go get a girl now! Once you get deployed, I'm gonna take her away from you like you never existed!

<33

Pictures or she's not real!

Last edited by kriptonik; 07-17-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:04 AM
5th Gear

daym you upgraded to an S4 and still can't get the girl lol j/k j/k. anyways like everybody has been saying, don't pursue her. if she had enough feelings for you she would have taken you up on your offer. and like Dan said, her BF has enough on his plate, he doesn't need somebody to take his girl too. keep in mind though patience is a virtue ; ).

oh and about her complaining about her BF, keep in mind she has a vagina

Old 07-17-2009, 01:05 AM
1st Gear

i couldnt agree more with everyone else. its not worth the risk. dont let the ***** control you!
ps. nice lisence plate

Old 07-17-2009, 03:19 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by kriptonik
Yeah Amze. Go get a girl now! Once you get deployed, I'm gonna take her away from you like you never existed!

<33

Pictures or she's not real!
I know right! lol is messed up though, but I know you're joking.

Quick Reply: Problems with a girl.. need advise long story..