Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
One of the greatest Presidents of all time.
0%
I like him, he's a good President.
29.41%
I really dont like Bush, he's a bad President.
17.65%
George Bush is one of the great evils of the world.
52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Pro-Bush or Anti-Bush?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 07:04 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Pro-Bush or Anti-Bush?

RS, where the hell did you get your info from?? it's not a big secret that george w is a born-again christian. and the illuminati?? a satanic, anarchistic cult?! we all know there are legitimate conspiracies and "brotherhoods" (like Freemasons and the Skull & Bones), but jesus RS, i think you're being a little paranoid..

Old 03-29-2005, 08:31 PM
rs
2nd Gear

i got my facts, watched presentations and alotta other ****, believe wat u want...hes jewish...(not that i have nething agaisnt em, dont think that, im not racist) theres alot that american people dont know about their history, look at ur 1 dollar bill, the star of david is on there, hidden, connect the dots, thats all i have to say. top 13 bloodlines, get out...osama is in there, so is bush? wow so bush and osama are blood brothers...

Old 03-29-2005, 08:42 PM
2nd Gear

ok RS, bush and usama bin laden are blood brothers...and satanic....and anarchistic....and jewish

the star of david is not a big secret either...if you notice, each point of the star points to a letter...put the letters together...and you get 'mason'. freemasonry was established centuries ago by jews, and many of the freemasons today are jewish (that's not a conspiracy either)

EDIT: youre making too much of a connection between the illuminati and freemasons buddy...when the illuminati was established, it was established by a freemason...but that's the only connection between the two (and it's not surprising that a freemason started the illuminati, there were only a handful of people back then powerful and intelligent enough to start something like the illuminati)

so you aren't from america RS?

Old 03-29-2005, 09:26 PM
rs
2nd Gear

no im not, but that shouldnt matter

illuminati is the ONE that rules the world, freemasons are followers and carry out certian satanic events, i dont think ull see illuminati heads running the ceremonies, cuz they are too busy running the world. tsunami....brought the world together...as ONE...something they try to achieve...one world, one government...one army. i could go into other details bout whats goin to happen...but then ull think im really crazy..

Old 03-29-2005, 09:55 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: rs

...but then ull think im really crazy..

hahahaha, from that post RS, i gotta say, i already think you're kinda crazy. i mean, are you really saying that the Illuminati caused the tsunamis????

pleaase rs, indulge me. what's going to happen next, now that they've "brought the world together as one", as you put it?

Old 03-29-2005, 10:35 PM
rs
2nd Gear

well the tsunami happened, how do we know it wasnt intentionally made? yea there is such things as tsunami's, to mimic a natrual occurance...thats a weapon of mass destruction...

Old 03-29-2005, 10:43 PM

RS, i thoyught you were an idiot when you said....
...bush is jewish...so was clinton..
.......but then i read ....
bush and osama are blood brothers...
so is osama binladen jewish too??? your an idiot.....

but then it only got better...
how do we know it wasnt intentionally made? yea there is such things as tsunami's, to mimic a natrual occurance...thats a weapon of mass destruction...
RS,..... RS,..... oh RS..... al i can really say is.... no, i think i'm actually speachless... (*cough *cough, your an idiot *cough)

Old 03-29-2005, 10:54 PM
rs
2nd Gear

its like trying to talk to a monkey. were talking about bloodlines, its like they are brothers. these special bloodlines breed within, imbreds if u must, to keep the bloodline pure (hence why princess di was wacked) osama is part of a race, so he looks a certian way. he carries a bloodline similar to his bredren..

Old 03-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Site Moderator

oh my god - how uninformed (and led by the media's nose) so many people are.

Old 03-29-2005, 10:58 PM
rs
2nd Gear

i dont watch the news

Quick Reply: Pro-Bush or Anti-Bush?