Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
One of the greatest Presidents of all time.
0%
I like him, he's a good President.
29.41%
I really dont like Bush, he's a bad President.
17.65%
George Bush is one of the great evils of the world.
52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Pro-Bush or Anti-Bush?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Default Pro-Bush or Anti-Bush?

I'm just curious..... what is everyone's opinion of George Bush ???

Old 03-28-2005, 07:34 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Pro-Bush or Anti-Bush?

where's the "the guys a f#%king moron, but he makes a decent president" option?

Old 03-28-2005, 07:36 PM

so you feel that morons make good Presidents....... ?[&o]

Old 03-28-2005, 07:42 PM
3rd Gear

All i have to say is that post-birth abortions should have been legalized at the time of his birth, and the world would have been a better place..

--E

Old 03-28-2005, 07:56 PM
2nd Gear

well, he makes a good puppet...let's put it that way. and he's got a decent cabinet to pull his strings for him. if you want to really get into it, he's not a good president, he's absolutely terrible. BUT, only a select few ever have the chance to make it to that position. and every, single one of them is a super rich, conservative, yuppy white guy....so our options are pretty limited. if it were up to me, i'd have to say washington, lincoln, truman, and clinton (yes, clinton) are the only decent human beings to be our commander in chief.

Old 03-28-2005, 08:34 PM

Since the recent 2004 election I've come to realize a few things.......

1. This country was founded by Puritans, the most conservative sticks-in-the-mud known to man... they might as well still be running the country today.

2. A seperation of church and state is an ideal that Republicans seem to have forgotten about. Religous beliefs are playing too much of a role in the law-making of this country. ..and get ready to gasp all of you right-wing bible-thumpers... GUESS WHAT?? NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES IN JESUS !! So to form laws and policies around religous beliefs that are not shared by the entire country is WRONG !!

3. The American people seem to be OK with the fact that they were lied to at the start of the Iraqi war. No WMD and BinLaden is still on the loose...we have made ourselves larger targets and increased the amount of people in the world with a reason to hate us.. not a good idea. Safer today.. HA!!

I am taking a vacation in May to Europe. Me and my girlfriend will be visiting Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, and Switzerland, I plan on looking into job oportunities while I'm over there....

and one more thing.... when it comes to gay marriage Bush is against it b/c he "wants to preserve the sanctity of marriage"-right?
well Terry Shivo's HUSBAND had an awfully hard time getting that feeding tube pulled and Bush didn't seem to care about the sanctity of their marriage.... in fact he did everything in his power to get in the way of their marriage and the rights that come along with it.

George Bush and the long-term effects of his actions will be the downfall of this country.

Old 03-28-2005, 08:46 PM
2nd Gear

jd, very well said. i agree with you 100% on everything except the safety of our country...it's definitely safer now imo, but not necessarily 'safe' quite yet. the whole separation of church and state thing is a huge deal to me, as i am a fervent atheist myself. and terry shivo...don't even get me started on that one. the whole court case and media coverage situation is appalling. i think we're pretty similar in political views, even though we seem to argue about them quite a bit.

Old 03-29-2005, 03:24 AM
rs
2nd Gear

any one who is president is most likely in the illuminati. only certian powers become president. and those who oppose or know of this evil have been assassinated, the JFKS, Dr.King and some other. is he a good president, well depends if you consider a liar a good person. for some reason americans believe everything he tells em. this thread should be called good or evil, pro bush evil, agasint bush good... the riches most powerful people in the world are jewish...bush is jewish...so was clinton..(althought they never liked to talk about it)

ahh.. this topic is kinda touchy for me...the government is corrupt...so why talk about evil figures?

Old 03-29-2005, 06:08 PM
2nd Gear

as long as bush is atleast trimmed play ball.
wait.... are we talking about the same bush?

Old 03-29-2005, 06:22 PM
3rd Gear

Uh...how did this thread go from anti-Bush to the Illuminati and anti-Semitism? George W. Bush, the President of the United States of America (I just threw up in my mouth a little) is not Jewish, he's a Born-again Christian, which is where most of his super-conservative values are spoon-fed to him from.
The only good thing I can say about the President is that it's largely a figurehead position. Bush is not the Supreme Ruler of America for Eternity, he's the head of the executive branch of the US Government for another 3 and a half years. He obviously is doing everything in his misguided power to reverse America's moral and cultural progress, from the standpoint of some, but only for a little longer.
I agree with whoever said that anyone who gets into the White House is a white, male, rich, conservative brown-noser. Whoever says what the slim majority of people want to hear at a given point, and is able to pay enough to get that message out to largely apathetic Americans, is who ends up sitting in the Oval Office, choking on pretzels and smirking stupidly.

Oh well. Audis are sweet. Let's talk about them.

Quick Reply: Pro-Bush or Anti-Bush?