Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pre-ordered my xbox 360 tonight!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 05:54 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Pre-ordered my xbox 360 tonight!

ORIGINAL: KÖNIG A6

but, the new nintendo will not be compatible with HD TV'S, and in the next two years, the us government will be demanding all tv's sold in the us be hd tv, therefore making the new nintendo useless

where the hell did you get that information? that the US will require that?

Old 08-24-2005, 05:55 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

duck hunt, zenda, mario.. ALL mario, DK.......... you get the picture
HAHAHAHA YaY, y'all have to come to my place so we can play ZENDA. It's like zelda...... but different.

Anywho duckhunt ruled. Taught me how to shoot people that game did.
I think i'll stick with xbox. Cheaper to chip & steal the ridiculously priced gameeees

Old 08-24-2005, 06:00 AM
Administrator

you know if you think about it all video games include assault or wreckless driving.. and kidnapping (Mario) so whats the big deal with GTA... damn politicians

Old 08-24-2005, 06:00 AM

how can u steal the xbox games? Can u burn compies of them

Old 08-24-2005, 06:03 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

but, the new nintendo will not be compatible with HD TV'S, and in the next two years, the us government will be demanding all tv's sold in the us be hd tv, therefore making the new nintendo useless
my dad subscribes to a business trends audio magazine, he was listening to one about electronics, thats what it said

Old 08-24-2005, 06:04 AM
4th Gear

zenda was the sh*t

Old 08-24-2005, 06:05 AM
Administrator

my dad subscribes to a business trends audio magazine, he was listening to one about electronics, thats what it said

hmm no offense.. but cant believe that one till i here it from a credible source

EDIT:

Here is an old pic of Spyhunter

and of course DuckHunt

Old 08-24-2005, 10:30 AM

All tv will be HD in 2 years you can check the fcc website but dont panic you can still watch hdtv on a sdtv but it looks terrible. you will be able to hook up your nintendo to it and enjoy those wicked zenda graphics in full force 4 bit. there are rumors circulating my av forums about comcast switching the entire format to hd on jan 1 2007.

anyway ive had my 360 ordered for some time now but beware modding it, the microsoft ***** made it harder to pirate but im sure some 30 year old virgin will have that cracked in a week or two after the release.

Old 08-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Senior Administrator

you know if you think about it all video games include assault or wreckless driving.. and kidnapping (Mario) so whats the big deal with GTA... damn politicians
It's not the politicians ALONE phugking it up. The DAMN lawyers are the ones who dream up those RIDICULOUS defenses... "The poor kid was influenced by RAP music and violent VIDEO GAMES to do those heinous things to his pet hamster. It's not his fault. We're gonna sue his father, too, for teh tiny d!<& he inherited, and the doctor who operated on him to remove the hamster from his hiney!!! Society must PAY for what THEY'VE done to this poor kid." Take teh kid out back and WHUP HIS @$$, I say. Do it EARLY and OFTEN!!!

Seriously, parents NEmore expect the schools to raise their kids, and THAT'S not what schools are for... Oh schitt!!! I just realized Im standing up here on my soapbox, preachin'. Sorry. You may go back to surfin for **** now

Old 08-24-2005, 04:07 PM

anybody here anything about the release date yet. Its funny i paid for something that i have no idea when ill get it. there is also speculation that there will not be enough for the xmas rush, im thinking about buying a few and reselling on ebay, i did that with a 2 slim ps2 last year and made 100 bucks on each via ebay. i know its slimeballish but whatever i had a merry x-mas. the funny thing was how thankful people were for overpaying me for them. i couldnt figure it out

Quick Reply: Pre-ordered my xbox 360 tonight!